What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games & teams thread

Texas A&M (47) beat Ole Miss (92). I don't think that punches the ticket, but Aggies should be in if they win tomorrow.

The winner of that gets the winner of the UVA game right?
Phil Hartman Yes GIF

True. BC up 9-4 on UVA early. North Carolina winning that tournament is probably our best outcome.
For sure. Would be great if BC won tonight, but we certainly don't need them or NC State to win the thing and steal a bid.

Last edited:
True. BC up 9-4 on UVA early. North Carolina winning that tournament is probably our best outcome.

Unfortunately yes now that Duke and Clemson are out and those 2 are the only other locks in the ACC.

A UVA loss tonight would be nice to hurt their eir bubble chances.

That missed wide open dunk then hang on the rim technical was wild.

Luckily for NC State there was no possession after the missed dunk and therefore State got the ball due to the possession arrow after the technical free throw.

Overall though a bad result for State fans because now Keatts likely keeps his job for at least another year.

For sure. We need to play the better teams.
They're better than Stanford, but we're about even with them. We both beat each other at home.....somebody quoted me in a post on this-Didn't we win here by like 7 and they beat us in Pullman by 9?

Duquesne (97) just took down Dayton (21).

On the positive side, CU has an opportunity to move ahead of Dayton on NET.

On the negative side, A10 will steal a bid and get 2 because Dayton will get an at-large.

Boston College took UVA to overtime. UVA by 5 there. Shockingly, a Shaka Smart coached team is playing down to the level of an inferior team.

Edit: Friday starts with MSU-Purdue. Is Sparty in?

Last edited:
Boston College took UVA to overtime. UVA by 5 there. Shockingly, a Shaka Smart coached team is playing down to the level of an inferior team.

Edit: Friday starts with MSU-Purdue. Is Sparty in?
Sparty I think is in. The committee always gives them the benefit of the doubt, and they had a very strong schedule overall.

Sparty I think is in. The committee always gives them the benefit of the doubt, and they had a very strong schedule overall.
Sparty is in and deserve to be if you look at their full schedule. I'd guess 8/9 game.

I lean that way, but I go back to that buy game they blew against.....James Madison IIRC. That doesn't look as bad now as it did in November.

Mississippi State made me a bit nervous watching them against Tennessee. Tennessee looked like they forgot they had a game today, but ideally Auburn takes out MSU. They're in a similar spot to us.

Go Tar Heels!

Sparty is in and deserve to be if you look at their full schedule. I'd guess 8/9 game.

I don't know, great non-conference schedule but the only big game they won was Baylor. They're 9-13 against quad 1/2 teams. But yea they'll be in as an 8/9/10 seed.

Back