What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Sat, 9/3

I would say a weak overall conference increases the PAC12's chance to represent in the playoff. A few pretty good teams (Standford and Washington) could be undefeated in conference play, which would get them in. Not as many potential slip ups.
Ultimately it seems like shaw will fail to develop a great quarterback and that will hold them back. Honestly seems like the only chance the PAC has at the playoff is Washington stepping up and continuing to get better throughout the season.

I think everyone is going a little overboard. The Pac-12 was expected to be down and week one seemed to confirm it. Not sure I would write off UCLA just yet. Entire South looks wide open though.

Frankly, a lot of conferences look shaky.

In a strange way being down may help the PAC12 this year.

When everyone is good you run the risk of knocking each other off. After not getting into the playoff last year having a team like Stanford go undefeated and get in would be better for the league than having a bunch of good teams, none of which gets in.

Back