What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Sat, 9/3

The ASU dude who just got tossed for targeting didn't leave much room for subjective judgement.

It used to be that you could blow up a dude whose QB hung him out to dry, but you haven't been able to do that in so long that I wonder if the kid that did it ever played in a game where it wasn't illegal.

The ASU dude who just got tossed for targeting didn't leave much room for subjective judgement.

It used to be that you could blow up a dude whose QB hung him out to dry, but you haven't been able to do that in so long that I wonder if the kid that did it ever played in a game where it wasn't illegal.
He really went for it. I used to love it when a defender did it, but you're right, now you shake your head because they should know better.

Looks like Arizona may pull this one out of their ass. Feeling more positive about getting those 6 wins after this weekend.

PAC12 reputation after this weekend. Ugh!!!
Normally I'd care about that sort of thing.

But I'm loving the dog-crappiness of our division. Why not? We need a toe-hold for success to leverage recruiting and grow our fan base.

Our basketball program took advantage of a down conference in 2012, and it made all the difference. Let's hope for the same opportunity for our football team.

ASU's run game woke up.

I think they're going to be shaky this year. They struggled to throw the ball and stop the pass against a Big Sky team.

Actually, I saw a lot more ****tiness than awesomeness out of the Pac-12 today. Bad for playoff implications I guess, but hopefully good for us.

But I'm loving the dog-crappiness of our division. Why not? We need a toe-hold for success to leverage recruiting and grow our fan base.

Our basketball program took advantage of a down conference in 2012, and it made all the difference. Let's hope for the same opportunity for our football team.
Great point, hadn't thought about that. We are in direct competition with conference teams for a lot of our recruits, including some big names yet to commit. Things seem to keep lining up to give us the opportunity to make this THE year we rise and turn it around.

Prob is that they are the very good teams we expect them to be, just sucking it in week one like the Pac12 always does.

Don't want to get too carried away by 1 week, but I saw nothing to indicate finding 4 wins in this Pac is mission impossible. Quite the opposite, in fact. Hard to find many Pac games we don't at least have a marginal shot at winning.

The conference embarrassed the conference, not just Clay Helton. They looked like CU normally does in their first game of the season. The PAC looks very weak this year. Both LA schools got exposed on their olines and just got Dominated by the opposing D. If you can get a pass rush, Rosen and Browne don't look so good, Sefoesque even.

We're going bowling this year and may even make more noise than that.

Y'all notice every team struggled practically with playing 2 qbs, the games I saw anyway. Even Bama did awhile till they settled on the freshman, then it was on.

Creem6qVIAAaWm-.jpg

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...g-after-beating-rhode-island/?linkId=28374300

So, apparently, at least 50 KU students attended the game ..... that's about 30 more than will be in Hughes next week. Good on them!

Bad week for the Pac 12. Sure, Stanford and Washington handled lesser P5 opponents, but it's hard to find a bright spot for the league outside of the whipping we put on little brother. Did anybody mention the fact that Mike Leach lost to a Big Sky opponent again?

Buffs are pretty lucky USC kept Helton instead of going after Herman, that guy is going to be the next best coach in college football.

Bad week for the Pac 12. Sure, Stanford and Washington handled lesser P5 opponents, but it's hard to find a bright spot for the league outside of the whipping we put on little brother. Did anybody mention the fact that Mike Leach lost to a Big Sky opponent again?
You're gonna have to read the thread and find out for yourself!

Back