What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Sat, 9/3

75% of the women are pretty cool. 10% of the men are as well.
Ha. As long as I've live down hear, I haven't gotten over how weird those guys are. one of the engineers who I used to work with would brag about how Corp dorms bathrooms didn't have stalls around the toilets. The university wanted to add them, but the cadets freaked out. Why? Tradition.

Both Pac12's Los Angeles programs travel to Texas to face the SEC. One chokes. The other TBD.

Ha. As long as I've live down hear, I haven't gotten over how weird those guys are. one of the engineers who I used to work with would brag about how Corp dorms bathrooms didn't have stalls around the toilets. The university wanted to add them, but the cadets freaked out. Why? Tradition.
That's how it was at Officer's Candidate School when I went through (building is gone now). You would sit across from the other guy and "shoot the ****." Just the way it was.

Same thing at 29 Palms... But there it was a row of about 8 ****ters with no walls.

The Aggies wouldn't be able to perform this turdition with stall walls.

Ags+%25281040%2529.JPG

Plus, naked dudes ****ting. The coc sucks.

The SEC is 3-3 in nonconference games, but that doesn't tell the entire story. Accounting for the level of competition faced and game site, the conference was expected to win about 4.5 of its first six games, by an average margin of 14.4 points, based on FPI's projections. Instead it has three wins with an average point differential by of minus-0.5.

A lot of footballs hitting the uprights today.

SC's double clank is good!

Back