What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Sat, 9/3

I wonder how USC's rookie AD is going to respond to this performance? There is not going to be a lot of patience for Helton.
The Helton hire made me giddy! I think they really need to give a chance.

TCU's defense is unbelievably bad. South Dakota State QB has all day to throw, huge holes in the run game. RB's aren't getting touched until they are 5 yards past the line of scrimmage. Just scored on a deep pass to cut it down to a one possession game.

This game sucks and ABC realizes it. Just showing a picture in picture of the Alabama S&C coach go mental on the sideline.

It has been so much fun to watch all these teams stumble out of the gate after seeing our guys curb stomp a team they were supposed to beat yesterday.

Makes watching other CFB so much more fun when your team isn't trailing Fresno by 49 early in the 2nd quarter.

And how entertaining it is during the bowl game shuffle for who gets eligible and who goes where? Been so long since that's even been discussed. Obviously a long way from that, but a man can dream based on what we saw yesterday (and my impending absence nearly assures a bowl)

When #40 on the Trojans crotch-stomped that downed Bama player, my rooting interest in USC as a fellow Pac12 member went poof. Seriously **** USC.

Saban's revenge has taken the form of Alabama stepping on USC's neck and not letting up. I'm glad the Tide is hanging over half a hun on Troy.

Biggest loser may not be the 12pac. Big 12 hasn't looked good except WV, but the caveat is the win came against mizzery. Who knows what the tiggers will do this year.

Yeah, pretty sure we're the only Pac-12 school that out-performed expectations this weekend.

I mean, hell, kjsu was even in the game late at the Furd.

As a head coach at first team meeting Monday morning do you show the LSU-Wiscy and Bama-USC incidents and set a strict line to players if they were arr to perform any similar stunts.

Back