What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games thread

i think Miller is a good coach.

i think Lunardi is a highly paid cretin.

I think Jeff Bzdelik was not a good hire by CU....and while one of my good friends went to Wake....good school...but he was a bad hire for them too.

I'm glad Buzz came to CU, I'm even happier that he is gone. When Ricardo was shown the door the program was in many ways in shambles. There was no discipline in the program. Players didn't believe in the program and didn't believe they could win. I was told by a couple of guys in the program that players didn't practice hard and didn't care a lot about working hard.

For all his failings Buzz did bring some discipline to the program. He recruited some guys who would listen and work and changed the atmosphere around the team. He never turned the team into a winner but he made it much easier for Tad when he came in.

As much bad as people can say about Buzz he worked at making this program better. From a coaching standpoint I don't know that he ever would have gotten the team much better than it was when he left and his results at Wake show that he looks to be over his head against top flight competition but he did help us.

**** CSU. I will never give them credit for anything.

:lol: Their fans are too busy whining about not getting mass coverage in the DP for their epic season and beating tcu in the tourney...Well that and the usual JV pac 12 jabs. :rolling_eyes:

San diego state is over-rated and new mexico and unlv will be out of the tourney quickly.

:lol: Their fans are too busy whining about not getting mass coverage in the DP for their epic season and beating tcu in the tourney...Well that and the usual JV pac 12 jabs. :rolling_eyes:

San diego state is over-rated and new mexico and unlv will be out of the tourney quickly.
So angry and so delusional. I especially liked when they were saying Roberson is not the best player in the state.

Sorry, but we can't talk smack because they beat us.
Bull****. They're ****ing CSU. They beat us by one at home after we missed 22 free throws. They slam CU at every turn. They can go **** themselves and get trampled by a 1000 buffaloes. Worst ****ing fanbase I've ever encountered.

So angry and so delusional. I especially liked when they were saying Roberson is not the best player in the state.

Let them bask in the glory of their 1-point home win against us on a night they played exceptional free throw defense, holding us to 13/29 from the charity stripe.

Bull****. They're ****ing CSU. They beat us by one at home after we missed 22 free throws. They slam CU at every turn. They can go **** themselves and get trampled by a 1000 buffaloes. Worst ****ing fanbase I've ever encountered.

Whatever, Tini.

Ridiculous. Lunardi's latest "late night" update:

Washington in "Last Four In" and Arizona and Oregon both in "Next Four Out".

Oregon should be out of consideration after tonight, and I'm not sure why Washington should be considered "in" at this point unless they get some lucky breaks these next couple of days. In fact, I would hardly even consider Cal "safe" at this point.

Also, by no means do I think we should be on the bubble right now, but Ole Miss, Marshall and Dayton are getting looks? Really? CU would beat each and every one of those teams.

Whatever, Tini.
Go interact with their fanbase five days a week for 10+ years and you'll understand or go read Ramnation. They are more concerned with what the DP is going to write on CU than they are about their own team. **** CSU. **** their ****** fans. **** everything about that school.

Go interact with their fanbase five days a week for 10+ years and you'll understand or go read Ramnation. They are more concerned with what the DP is going to write on CU than they are about their own team. **** CSU. **** their ****** fans. **** everything about that school.

Why would I go read ramnation? I am a Buff fan.

Ridiculous. Lunardi's latest "late night" update:

Washington in "Last Four In" and Arizona and Oregon both in "Next Four Out".

Oregon should be out of consideration after tonight, and I'm not sure why Washington should be considered "in" at this point unless they get some lucky breaks these next couple of days. In fact, I would hardly even consider Cal "safe" at this point.

Also, by no means do I think we should be on the bubble right now, but Ole Miss, Marshall and Dayton are getting looks? Really? CU would beat each and every one of those teams.

It's a strange bubble this year. If you'd have told me there would be a year when the Pac-12 would have five 20-win teams and may only get 1 bid, I'd have said you're crazy. If CU meets UA in the final with CU winning that could also mean we get 4 teams (CU, UA, Cal, UDub). Selection Sunday is going to be very interesting.

Current RPI situation, just for ****s and giggles:

Oregon State: 131
Stanford: 96
Colorado: 77
Arizona 75
Washington: 68
Oregon: 66
California: 34

As of RIGHT now, however: the Pac-12 NCAA pecking order for at-large appears to work like this:

Cal (24-8):Faces Colorado in semifinals next. Pretty much safe now that they survived Stanford.

Washington (21-10): Disastrous loss to Oregon State today, but are still just barely clinging into the final few spots according to most sources

Arizona (22-10): Still playing, which is obviously a big bonus. However, that loss to ASU last weekend did them a ton of damage and a win over OSU with its low RPI record isn't going to help their cause much.

Oregon (22-9). The loss to Colorado likely crushed their hopes of Dancing. They seem to be firmly behind Cal and Washington on the Pac-12 pecking order of who gets in, and it's how to see how anything much changes to assist them at this point. Hello NIT.

Last edited:
Note to the Great West Conference: If New Jersey Institute of Technology is playing Utah Valley State in your conference tournament, your conference has probably gotten out of control....

CSU if they get in is likely to get a 10-12 seed against a pretty decent team far from home. I would like to see us there instead but with their lack of height CSU is going to get blasted out of the tourney in the first round.

Note to the Great West Conference: If New Jersey Institute of Technology is playing Utah Valley State in your conference tournament, your conference has probably gotten out of control....

I was looking at the scoreboard and I saw NJIT and was wondering who the hell that was. :lol:

NC State is about to beat UVA, this win might put them in.

I was looking at the scoreboard and I saw NJIT and was wondering who the hell that was. :lol:

No way the Great West is a 2-bid league, right? Utah Valley was the only team worth a ****, I think.

Wolfpack might have played its way in, but you also have to assume that the "last 4 in" are all out. There's some bubble bursting still to come from CU and others.

Ugh. NCSU was hungry to seal that bid and UVA came out and did what they always do in the ACCT. Hope UVA is still a lock, they're ailing right now. Need some rest and time to heal up, that's the one bright side, I guess. And it also gets them out of that damn 8/9 game

Last edited:
Ugh. NCSU was hungry to seal that bid and UVA came out and did what they always do in the ACCT. Hope UVA is still a lock, they're ailing right now. Need some rest and time to heal up, that's the one bright side, I guess. And it also gets them out of that damn 8/9 game

Probably works out better for UVA if they're off the 8 or 9 and end up with an 11-13 seed.

Yea UVA is probably better off with a 10-12 seed, as long as they can avoid one of those stupid "first round" games in Dayton.

Texas Southern is in the SWAC finals. Will likely meet Miss Vally State, who they split with this year. Ended up being a decent non-conference win for us. Certainly didn't hurt our RPI.

Marshall took out Southern Miss in the C-USA semis.

Marshall came in at 19-12 (9-7) with an inflated RPI of 56... because C-USA sucks this year.

Southern Miss had an inexplicable RPI of 15 with a 25-6 (11-4) record. They're Exhibit A of why the RPI is broken.

Here's the Southern Miss schedule from this year:

Nov 12
  • vs
  • SPHL

Nov 17

Nov 19

Nov 25

Nov 26

Nov 27

Dec 4

Dec 7

Dec 10

Dec 17

Dec 19

Dec 22

Dec 27
  • vs
  • BEL

Dec 29

Dec 31

Jan 4

Jan 7

Jan 11

Jan 14

Jan 21

Jan 25

Jan 28

Feb 1

Feb 8

Feb 11

Feb 15

Feb 18

Feb 22

Feb 25

Feb 29

Mar 3

Mar 8

Mar 9

So, did this play Marshall in? Should USM be an at-large lock based on RPI?

Southern Miss still being considered a near "lock" is the joke of this year's bubble. Not even sure where to start on what a joke that one is. However weak the Pac-12 was this season, Southern Miss certainly faced a much weaker situation in C-USA, and lost to the likes of UTEP, Houston, UAB, Denver, Marshall (twice in the last week).

I don't know CVille, it's gonna be hard for them to leave Southern Miss with that ridiculous RPI. And they did beat mighty CSU. :lol:

Surprise surprise ... the officials are giving the game away to North Carolina again. :rolling_eyes:

Even the announcers have said as much.

So far today, the bubble is getting much softer.

Marshall got rolled by Memphis.

NC State lost to North Carolina.

UMass just lost to St. Bonaventure.

This may not affect the Buffs, but losses by all the teams on the bubble would go a long way to helping the Pac-12 get a 3rd bid.

Back