What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/11-10/14

There's no way I'm going to make it to the end of this game, but I'm actually starting to think ASU might shut them out.

Remember that I was implying that UW would unfairly be punished for losing at ASU vis-a-vis Auburn losing at LSU?

Forget I said that.

If this continues, they'll deserve everything they get.

Remember that I was implying that UW would unfairly be punished for losing at ASU vis-a-vis Auburn losing at LSU?

Forget I said that.

If this continues, they'll deserve everything they get.

Here's your epic breakdown-Washington's offense can't move the ball on a defense that Bryce Love and Rashad Penny ran all over

CSU kickers missed 30yd FG, leaving 2:30 or so for Nevada to go down and win in FoCo. All they need is the FG.

CSU kickers missed 30yd FG, leaving 2:30 or so for Nevada to go down and win in FoCo. All they need is the FG.

Couldn't get it done.

Give them credit for making a game of it.

CSU is a good G5 team, and Nevada has been awful so far this year.

Gallup is a great college WR and Dawkins is a very good RB. Stevens is a solid senior QB, particularly against MWC competition. That's a good team at CSU this year.

Go figure. ASU puts down the Huskies.

Graham coaching for his life.

One hell of a wild week in college football. Going in, it looked like a boring week. As the cliche goes, they don't play the games on paper.

Did anyone see what happened to Miller's leg? Announcers said it could be upsetting for some viewers to show the second angle did it just look totally gruesome?

Well atleast Tate is the real ****ing deal, rich rod is a dumbass for keeping him in the bench earlier this year. It’s really going to suck to play him the next couple seasons.

asu looked really tough on D and their QB was on the mark. I do like how asu sends pressure on D, Eliot needs to watch and take note.

UCLA can't play D, which is puzzling.
Arizona, Cal, and ASU suddenly can play D.
All of above is 100% coaching. The three above have new DCs or 2nd year DCs (AZ). Good talent where systems needed to be fixed.

Oregon? Hello?

UCLA? Can only believe that kids don't want to play hard for Mora.

Oregon State played with emotion and heart. That may have been the team everyone expected in 17. Or maybe it was us.

Utah and USC are going to both have some tough games ahead.

Back