What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/11-10/14

I have no idea what to expect in the USC-ND game next week from either team. Either way I think it'll be a good one

Seems like CSU's new stadium is great at night...they ought to do more night games for sure.

HOLY ****! Still in the 3rd and this is what Khalil Tate is doing.
Rushing: 14 carries 224 yards 16.0 ypc 2 TD
Passing: 8/12 104 yards 1 TD

2018 Heisman?

Last edited:
What does it say about RichRod that he had a phenom sitting on the bench behind mediocre Brandon Dawkins?
Tate lost the job in camp because he doesn't throw it as well, he also apparently didn't show that speed in camp either. He then hurt his shoulder in the NAU game, and was out for the Houston game, could have played against UTEP if needed. He didn't play at all against Utah, and aside the 3 INT's Dawkins had pretty good numbers. So Tate really hadn't shown anything prior to our game that he deserved to start.

Tate lost the job in camp because he doesn't throw it as well, he also apparently didn't show that speed in camp either. He then hurt his shoulder in the NAU game, and was out for the Houston game, could have played against UTEP if needed. He didn't play at all against Utah, and aside the 3 INT's Dawkins had pretty good numbers. So Tate really hadn't shown anything prior to our game that he deserved to start.

So what you're saying is, every defense left on UA's schedule can thank Moeller and his cheap shot on Dawkins for the ass whipping they're going to get from Tate?

CSU just gave up a 70 yard screen pass to what I swear is the slowest college running back I've seen in years.

Apparently he's hurt, so I'll be nice to him, but how CSU just let him go 70 yards is beyond me, lol.

Back