What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games, Weekend of 10/29-31

If you want inept play calling from within the 5 yard line, watch the last 15 seconds of the Monnesota/Michigan game. Holy ****...

My God the ACC should either fire or suspend the officials the rest of the year that worked the Duke U game. They reviewed it for ****ing 9 minutes and missed at least 3 obvious things, yes that's probably generous. At the end of it, after they missed the guys knee down and blatant block in the back, I guess they didn't see the curious individual run out on the field with no helmet and wasn't even part of the play before he even scored. Sorry but that's just ridiculous incompetence.

Startling to see Iowa freaking State shutout Texas and UVA beat Georgia Tech.

Startling to see Iowa freaking State shutout Texas and UVA beat Georgia Tech.

The Iowa State score shocked me more than the UVA score. GA Tech has been horrible except for that crazy upset of FSU, but the fact that ISU didn't just beat UT but shut them the **** out is very telling.

Iowa has quietly reached 8-0 and the combined conference record of their remaining 4 opponents is 3-14. They have a great shot at finishing undefeated.

How they got a schedule without UM, MSU, and OSU is beyond me.

Iowa has quietly reached 8-0 and the combined conference record of their remaining 4 opponents is 3-14. They have a great shot at finishing undefeated.

How they got a schedule without UM, MSU, and OSU is beyond me.

The single best argument against 8-game conference schedules and 14-team leagues.

My God the ACC should either fire or suspend the officials the rest of the year that worked the Duke U game. They reviewed it for ****ing 9 minutes and missed at least 3 obvious things, yes that's probably generous. At the end of it, after they missed the guys knee down and blatant block in the back, I guess they didn't see the curious individual run out on the field with no helmet and wasn't even part of the play before he even scored. Sorry but that's just ridiculous incompetence.

They got two games.

1. SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 47m47 minutes ago
        THIS JUST IN: ACC suspends on-field officiating crew, replay official & communicator for "series of errors" on final play of Miami-Duke.

4,825 retweets 3,714 favorites

• SportsCenter Verified account ‏@SportsCenter
      MORE: Entire crew will be suspended for two ACC games after committing 4 errors on final play.

CSvm9wjUsAAUdlr.png

Anthony Crudup ‏@CleatEliteAnfro 35m35 minutes ago
      @ttiger2004 @SportsCenter never forget

CSvn_5sUsAAYM28.jpg

Back