What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of Oct 8-10

This is the one game where they got their doors blown off sometimes even when they weren´t a total tire fire.

Oklahoma is also a team that may very well not turn it off against Texas when the score gets out of hand. They may substitute some more than normal but it wouldn't surprise me to see Oklahoma go deep up by 30+ in the fourth quarter and celebrating when they score.

Not much love lost between those two schools, especially heading south.

Haha seeing OU losing to an awful UT team. I don't have any love lost for a school that was a big 8 brethren then sided with those assholes.

tOSU struggling against a team at home that Michigan devastated on the road last week. Can anyone still assert that the Suckeyes deserve their #1 ranking?

Haha seeing OU losing to an awful UT team. I don't have any love lost for a school that was a big 8 brethren then sided with those assholes.

I've spent the first half trying to figure out who to cheer on. I have no love for either of our former conference mates. **** 'em both.

It turns out that I'm cheering for fat-boy Stoops to eat another bag of dicks and I'm cheering for everyone wearing baby carrot diarrhea orange to leave the Cotton Bowl with their heads hanging low.

Mostly I'm hoping that any recruit that watches this traditional rivalry wakes up and realizes that playing for the Buffs in Boulder is a much better life choice than wasting time in either of these two B12 has beens.

I've spent the first half trying to figure out who to cheer on. I have no love for either of our former conference mates. **** 'em both.

It turns out that I'm cheering for fat-boy Stoops to eat another bag of ****s and I'm cheering for everyone wearing baby carrot diarrhea orange to leave the Cotton Bowl with their heads hanging low.

Mostly I'm hoping that any recruit that watches this traditional rivalry wakes up and realizes that playing for the Buffs in Boulder is a much better life choice than wasting time in either of these two B12 has beens.

So ... then you're ambivalent? :confused:

Maryland doing it with a running QB. Not rocket science on how to win with less talent.

It's good for college football if the old Big 12 South championship is a down to the wire kind of game but sadly I'm more interested in it being a blowout either way. Texas for obvious reasons. If Texas is going to win I hope it's big so we can get the coaching carousel going. Stoops has had enough years to contend for another national title and he's squandered them. A humiliation here and there is no way he survives if he also misses out on the playoff.

It's good for college football if the old Big 12 South championship is a down to the wire kind of game but sadly I'm more interested in it being a blowout either way. Texas for obvious reasons. If Texas is going to win I hope it's big so we can get the coaching carousel going. Stoops has had enough years to contend for another national title and he's squandered them. A humiliation here and there is no way he survives if he also misses out on the playoff.

A blow-out either way would be better than a tight game. I can't believe I'm still watching so intently.

I am happy every time OU moves the chains for about half a second, and then the band plays Boomer Sooner. Then I support a Charlie Strong victory that would piss off the growing UT fan contingent that wants him fired.

If this were a blow out, I could quit fussing over the lesser of two evils.

OU had every chance to show that they knew Texas was down and could capitalize this year. Just like in 2013 a vastly inferior Texas team on paper humiliated them by stifling their offense. Stoops hasn't had a QB who could take him to the dance in years. Since Texas did, really.

OU had every chance to show that they knew Texas was down and could capitalize this year. Just like in 2013 a vastly inferior Texas team on paper humiliated them by stifling their offense. Stoops hasn't had a QB who could take him to the dance in years. Since Texas did, really.

Stoops needs to go somewhere else and start fresh.

I never had a hatred for the Sooners, I do for Uterus so I want OU to win.

Stoops though has crapped himself in to many seasons to be called a great coach. When he has won it has been on talent.

OU doesn't help us any unless somebody Beats Baylor and TCU as well. Don't know that anyone in the B12 is going to do that though now

Back