What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Poor Clark Evans...

Re: Are Clark Evans & Moten in town?

I must have missed this with Clark Evans, why is he Jesus all the sudden?

Not so much Jesus. More like Moses. Just wait till he plays Nebraska and parts the red sea.

CLARKROUNDHOUSE.jpg

In Clark Evans last game in HS, he was about to get sacked, Evans looked at the defender in the eyes and the defender dropped like a rock, Evans then threw a 67 yard TD pass to win the game. True story.

In Clark Evans last game in HS, he was about to get sacked, Evans looked at the defender in the eyes and the defender dropped like a rock, Evans then threw a 67 yard TD pass to win the game. True story.

Nobody is going to believe this BS story. 'Clark Evans was about to get sacked'. What horse****. Everyone knows this is a lie as soon as you said that.:smile2:

You forgot two important parts.

1. he was faking that he was going to get sacked just to make it more challenging
2. he ran downfield and caught the 67-yard pass.

clark1.jpg

To be fair, I heard Clark Evans allowed himself to be sacked once, just to see what it was like.

Clark Evans gave me a kidney once, of course, it wasn't his own, he pulled it out of a passer-by. I didn't need a kidney but you don't turn down a kidney when Clark Evans offers one. Now I have 3.

Clark Evans' dog doesn't eat his homework. Clark Evans' dog DOES his homework.

do you mean Pat Brougham?*

*or am I lost and need to sit in the corner and wait for translation?
Wouldn't be the first time.

Yes, when I beat my own head with my fist after the missed FG against Wisconsin, I probably knocked his first name from my memory.

Maybe Clark Evans could give this guy a hug?

:lol::lol:Sometimes our smackroom moderator requires a little external validation. A big ol' Clark Evans hug would make BCS's day.

You're doin' a great job little fella!

Poor Clark Evans - his north All Star team lost to the south in yesterday's OC All Star Game.

31-0 at the half
38-21 final, south wins.

Clark got sacked at about 1:10 on this video,
but as you know, he let it happen, just so he could see what it felt like ... once.
Okay, twice.

Clark makes a 15-yd touchdown pass at about 1:48 in the video.
(He split qb duties with another player. Evans was responsible for at least 2 of the North's 3 TDs, couldn't tell who was QB for the 3rd.)

All Star Game coverage

Would have liked to see this:
Coach John Barnes used his own trick play to spark the drive. North quarterback Clark Evans of Los Alamitos threw a short out pass to Williams, who tossed back to Evans. The Colorado-bound passer then connected with Los Alamitos teammate Darryl Jenkins for a 42-yard gain to the South’s 13. Jenkins made excellent stretching grab.

Back