What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Poor Clark Evans...

Yeah, I thought for a moment before pressing "submit" on that one. But I thought, "hey, it's the smack room"!

EDIT: or...erm...the Colorado Football Forum. Oops. Totally inappropriate Walrus!
haha you're our special friend with his finger on the button

I saw death grip forearms and mental focus, you see what you want to see.

:gobuffs:

Signings-Feb09-400px.jpg

Another hug for Evans. Just noticed he committed to CU July 14, 2008. Time flies.

clarkevans4.jpg

Silly defender. That blurry spot on the right side of the photo is actually his soul departing his body. It breaks your heart.

Yoda has a Clark Evans tatoo.

They are editing the Star Wars movies to correct an earlier error: from now on, the phrase is

May the Clark be with you.

051101_dvd_Yoda_Ex.jpg

Scout posted a video interview with our young freshman quarterback who arrive on campus Sunday.

He had a couple of good quotes. My favorite came after Kyle asked him how he felt about his All-Star game performance and responded with something like, "well, I got sacked five or six times and got beaten up pretty good and also threw three picks, so I wasn't entirely excited about my performance."

Welcome to Boulder Mr. Evans! Go Buffs!

Anybody planning on going to Austin?

Because ...
Join the buff stampede to Austin

Enjoy a classic Big 12 matchup as the Buffs take on the Texas Longhorns. The weekend kicks off Friday night, Oct. 9, at 7 p.m. at Maggie Mae's on 6th Street. Then join us on Oct. 10 for the pregame party at Clark Field, just two blocks from the stadium.

:wow:

clark evans once spiked the football in a game in arizona this was the result
meteor_crater.gif

Dumbass. That's where he took his one and only piss (he is still holding it after the damage from the first one).:smile2:

Alternate explanation---- that is where he knocked the bottom out of his first girlfriend.:thumbsup:

Clark Evans once shat in Wyoming on his way to ground the Corn into flour. You can see the load he left in the background.

Attachments

• DevilsTower.jpg
    DevilsTower.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 3
Looks like he's ready to launch a steel penetrating missile.

INCOMING!!!!

Attachments

• evans2.jpg
    evans2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 3
clark evans doesnt wear a watch... he decides what time it is

Clark Evan's knows who's coming to dinner!

Chuck Norris Feels safe in Clark Evans arms

Back