What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Prediction Thread- Game 1- Hawaii

I've said it multiple times. And I suppose I don't really care. Tired of people making Hawaii to be something they aren't.

Then let the team do the talking. You don't need to reply to everyone who thinks the Rainbows are going to win. Let reality hit them in the face.

I've said it multiple times. And I suppose I don't really care. Tired of people making Hawaii to be something they aren't.
Thats fair, and I agree that Hawaii is not anything special. It causes less issues if you go about it differently though.

Again Tini, this is a score prediction thread where about 90% of the posters think CU is going to win.

This is also a message board where we get to discuss the why's and why not's of these games and predictions.

Some are definitely making Hawaii to be a much better team than they really are

Kind of like some made CSU out to be a much better team than others thought they were last year. I remember the arguments about how we would blow them out because they had nothing left. We saw how that turned out.

I expect CU to win, wouldn't surprise me if it was by a solid margin. Also wouldn't shock me if CU struggles, until we prove that we are better than we have been the question is reasonable.

Things I've heard out here:

"They say they've had the best camp by far under Chow."
"The new QB looks great in this system."
"They might have a chance against Colorado."

Trying to stay away from the koolaid, but the Frazier news is giving me the shacks towards a sip.

I like where your head's at.

desktop-1406690486.png

guardedly optimistic based on continuity of our offense and new staff/schemes at Hawaii…
CU 34
HAWAII 31

The amount of optimism is scaring me- I've been so disappointed before by the Buffs (Hawaii (last time), CSU last season, and Sacramento State come to mind immediately)

Can someone with more AllBuffs skills than I bump or link to the thread from the last time we played Hawaii? I'm just curious to see what we were all saying about the Buffs chances for the season and the game, and do a little KoolAid comparison.

guardedly optimistic based on continuity of our offense and new staff/schemes at Hawaii…
CU 34
HAWAII 31

The amount of optimism is scaring me- I've been so disappointed before by the Buffs (Hawaii (last time), CSU last season, and Sacramento State come to mind immediately)

Can someone with more AllBuffs skills than I bump or link to the thread from the last time we played Hawaii? I'm just curious to see what we were all saying about the Buffs chances for the season and the game, and do a little KoolAid comparison.
Dislike button

Back