What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Prediction Thread- Game 1- Hawaii

This is a situation where Tumpkin should be a great asset in the booth. It's like having two DCs at the same time.
Yep. My expectation as well. Leavitt is an emotional leader type. Kind of hard to get your "emo" across when your up in the booth.

I thought CU would win this for sure. Now I can't even make a call.
On a neutral field, w/o weather, we win this huge.
I am worried about a 17 hours on a plane with delays and stops due to weather. I am worried about a wet, windy, sloppy game. I am worried that defense travels.

I am worried about a 17 hours on a plane with delays and stops due to weather. I am worried about a wet, windy, sloppy game. I am worried that defense travels.
I don't think weather will be an issue any longer.

I originally thought we would lose this game,but then I heard who the Bows are playing next week. Their next opponent is returning national champions Ohio state. I think they look past us and we come from behind (despite some clunky play by the buffs) and squeez out a victory.

I can't stand that most of the sandy vags here are so traumatized that you all act like Hawaii is ****ing Oregon or Blowhio State. ****. It's Hawaii, and these are not Embrees destructo Buffs. ****. Grow a pair and act like fans, fanatics, that can be blindly unreasonable while supporting their team. There are no ****ing extra years of life or big bank deposits going to happen to you if you correctly guess that we lose a game. You want real life reality go look at your bills and pull weeds. Let this be fun, don't be miserable assholes all the time.

You all are acting like a bunch of (insert a bloody term of endearment here).

Out of curiosity I spent some time poking around on uh forum. They are boring and not much info? but, there is a couple of cats on that site, predicting hawaii will not even punt the entire game

Out of curiosity I spent some time poking around on uh forum. They are boring and not much info? but, there is a couple of cats on that site, predicting hawaii will not even punt the entire game

That is a very bold prediction.

I can't stand that most of the sandy vags here are so traumatized that you all act like Hawaii is ******* Oregon or Blowhio State. ****. It's Hawaii, and these are not Embrees destructo Buffs. ****. Grow a pair and act like fans, fanatics, that can be blindly unreasonable while supporting their team. There are no ******* extra years of life or big bank deposits going to happen to you if you correctly guess that we lose a game. You want real life reality go look at your bills and pull weeds. Let this be fun, don't be miserable assholes all the time.

You all are acting like a bunch of (insert a bloody term of endearment here).

Agree that CU should win and we should expect them to win this one. If Mac loses to Hawaii in year three then you can officially warm the seat.

Exactly what I have been saying. We are the better team...but all the outside factors are in their favor. I hate this game, wish we just started with UMass

Exactly what I have been saying. We are the better team...but all the outside factors are in their favor. I hate this game, wish we just started with UMass

No way, it is not good for the team to travel to Hawaii during the middle of the season.

Buffs' offense will do their thing, and the improved defense holds an improved UH offense to no more than 3 TD's.
CU - 38
uh - 24

I have been beaten down by CU so many times over the last decade or so that it is impossible for me to emotionally believe that they can win an opening game against HI. I need not remind anyone of the litany of failure.

That aside, intellectually I predict:

CU 44
Hawaii 37

Back