What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

promoted QB Davis Webb Transferring to COLORADO from TTU (Committed to COLORADO)

Still want Webb or someone to come in and challenge/push to start at Qb. We need to win this next season Bowl or Bust

The QB position will go from a hope and pray to definite ability and promise. Sefo is not the answer. He has had 3 seasons to prove he is more suited for MWC type football. Montez is a who knows? Apsay is same boat as Sefo. Noyer is somewhere in the Montez to Apsay area I believe. Davis Webb and Sheriron Jones gives us a definite upgrade immediately and for 4 years. It is about time. Now get 2 last name Davis Webb and then some OL to cover his rear end.

I want this one so badly.

Pac-12 South looks wide open in 2016. This could give the Buffs the 2nd best QB in the division after Rosen. If MacIntyre, Chev and Lindgren can convince Webb to come here, I'll get suddenly very bullish on our bowl chances this season.

Back