What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rank B12 locations in order of where you would want to attend a CU game

Padre is a good place to learn how to do it. Once you do that, go to Pacific Mexico or Hawaii. Barbados (the atlantic side) is also excellent.....but I'm sure @Darth Snow fell off a board out there or something so he'll give me **** for this post.
now you are trolling me! padre is hot, humid, shallow, and stinks of petroleum byproducts. whatever you think "surfing" is, it isn't done anywhere in texas.

Padre is a good place to learn how to do it. Once you do that, go to Pacific Mexico or Hawaii. Barbados (the atlantic side) is also excellent.....but I'm sure @Darth Snow fell off a board out there or something so he'll give me **** for this post.
Your deep wealth of knowledge is obvious.

Your deep wealth of knowledge is obvious.
Liver don't surf!
robert duvall surfing GIF

"Less" is correct in this instance; read it again.

If I had meant that there are fewer of them, I would have used "fewer."

My bad. To be fair, though, it seems like noting that any population isn't as fat as Nebraskans is sort of like commenting that water is wet.

liver do. ahoelsken clearly don't.

i admit, lately, often my "surfing" consist of paddling out past the break, sitting on the board, and enjoying a tasty beverage rather than, you know, actually working to catch one.
You're correct on one thing-I do not. Two torn ACLs.

i admit, lately, often my "surfing" consist of paddling out past the break, sitting on the board, and enjoying a tasty beverage rather than, you know, actually working to catch one.
Well then hopefully we can schedule a home & home with Rutgers so you can tie in a trip to the surfing Mecca known as the Jersey Shore. 👍 (Maybe extended trip so you can also ski the Poconos.)

I can picture it now. Liver rents a swank Airbnb for a UCF game. As he looks through the local newspapers he bought to commemorate a thorough ass kicking by CU, he sips a victory Bourbon while cackling to opinion columns calling for all UCF coaches to be fired. But then flipping through his pile of USA Today, NY Times, Wall Street Journal and Washington Post national papers which all had cover stories above the fold about the CU win and Coach Prime, Liver notices something. The Times has an article about recent travelers to Orlando contracting leprosy. One victim who was interviewed has a particularly aggressive case that spread to over 50% of his body in the week since he caught it. Then Liver realizes the name of the guy matches the last person in the guest log. And then he remembers the scathing review he'd been fantasizing about writing on this Airbnb for its substandard cleanliness at move-in.

Northwestern and Florida are two upcoming non conference games that look like great trips. I think nw is getting a new stadium and Florida is doing a huge renovation.

Northwestern and Florida are two upcoming non conference games that look like great trips. I think nw is getting a new stadium and Florida is doing a huge renovation.

For Northwestern that is an $800 million upgrade to Ryan Field but that project has been put on hold

For Northwestern that is an $800 million upgrade to Dyche Stadium but that project has been put on hold
FIFY.

Partly because the renaming was absurd (and maybe a violation of corporate governance) to begin with, but mainly because the "ch" was pronounced like a "k" which made for much better jokes about NWU wildcat football, and my general rule is that the funnier version of anything is the correct version.

You're right. I stopped after tearing acl #2 doing it. Appreciate you bringing that memory back up.

The company I work for sponsors both the Steelers and Mountaineers. I am hoping like hell we travel to Morgantown next year.

Blue lot passes, they have a suite, plus 20 tix or so down towards field.

I've already claimed all, so just waiting for the party to begin. Last time CU played in Morgantown I went, happened to park right beside Chip who was getting ready for the game... hah.

Morgantown isn't that bad of a place. Currently, in the Brown era, the fans aren't as into the game. If they are Top 20, the atmosphere is really good. If they are Top 5, opposing visitors will have a long walk in and out of the stadium.

I feel like we should rework this thread based on where we want to go least. All the road games feel like a trip to El Paso. What's the worst El Paso of the bunch?

What's your "no ****ing way an I going to that ****hole town" vote?

Back