What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Richardson Tears Ligament, Will Miss 2012 Season

please cite your sources, thanks.

I would imagine this has more to do with the surgery rather than any rumors. I am sure we will hear from coach, P-Rich, and the Doc once the surgery is over on the nature of the injury, the time table for recovery, the type of rehab he will be doing all of that kind of stuff.

I would imagine this has more to do with the surgery rather than any rumors. I am sure we will hear from coach, P-Rich, and the Doc once the surgery is over on the nature of the injury, the time table for recovery, the type of rehab he will be doing all of that kind of stuff.
i was joking, thanks.

If it is an acl, rehab is the key. I had to do it and it wasnt fun. As good an athlete as Prich is, piece of cake. I got my surgery in less than a week so it depends on the person I guess.

If it is an acl, rehab is the key. I had to do it and it wasnt fun. As good an athlete as Prich is, piece of cake. I got my surgery in less than a week so it depends on the person I guess.

sure. not a big deal. but it all comes back to confidence in the knee for him. also, as an athlete, can he still accelrate the same? can he still cut the same? agility? will those all come back?

most times, its seems to me anyway, they rarely, if ever come back the same player they were before. i do hope that i am wrong in this case.

i just hope the best for the kid. he is an amazing talent and i hate to see that taken away form him. possibly.

I might be in the minority, but I think the surgeon is pretty damn important. The knee is going to do what is does to heal, but if that surgery is not done right, no amount of rehab is going to make it better.

I might be in the minority, but I think the surgeon is pretty damn important. The knee is going to do what is does to heal, but if that surgery is not done right, no amount of rehab is going to make it better.

Will McCarty perform the surgery?

I understand your point, but you have to start somewhere, and I have seen tons of boring offenses that didn't have a stellar vertical game be at least relatively successful with moving the ball and grinding out low scoring games and wins. Shoot, based on your argument, we might as well just not play the stupid season. Walk away from the ledge...

Good post, we weren't going to be a great team this year with or without him. The wins we were going to get with him are for the most part games we will still win without him. We should still beat the OOC teams and we should win a few against the other talent limited teams at the bottom of the PAC.

We weren't going to beat the top teams in the conference with or without him. We may be a little more boring, we may have to emphasize some other things but either way they haven't cancelled the games. Embree isn't going to hold a press conference and say "We lost PRich so don't bother with this year, we will all just focus on next year."

PRich was arguably our most talented player and certainly our most explosive if healthy. That said this is football, you deal with what happens, suck it up, and go on.

I'm glad a lot of the guys on this board aren't our players or coaches considering the level of panic I am reading.

sure. not a big deal. but it all comes back to confidence in the knee for him. also, as an athlete, can he still accelrate the same? can he still cut the same? agility? will those all come back?

most times, its seems to me anyway, they rarely, if ever come back the same player they were before. i do hope that i am wrong in this case.

i just hope the best for the kid. he is an amazing talent and i hate to see that taken away form him. possibly.
Thats the real question when you get back on it. I wont lie the trust in it has to come, I thought about it blowing out again, cant really speak for anybody else.

we went from 6-7 wins to 2-4
Sorry but I don't believe that PRich being out will cost us 3-4 wins this season. We will likely lose one because of his absence but this season will depend on more about the OL, QB play, staying healthy, improved special teams, improvement in tackling, ability to convert 3rd and shorts (that costed us two wins last year IMO), and the Freshman stepping up IMO. I know that someone posted our record when PRich has a catch and when he doesn't but I don't take that as a absolute stat line.

**All opinions expressed here are those of Creatini and are just opinions**

Yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg

Sorry but I don't believe that PRich being out will cost us 3-4 wins this season. We will likely lose one because of his absence but this season will depend on more about the OL, QB play, staying healthy, improved special teams, improvement in tackling, ability to convert 3rd and shorts (that costed us two wins last year IMO), and the Freshman stepping up IMO. I know that someone posted our record when PRich has a catch and when he doesn't but I don't take that as a absolute stat line.

I hate to do this, but I agree with 'Tini.

I hate to do this, but I agree with 'Tini.

thats fine. just dont rep him. we still have posters that are below him in rep like.....

chipwich
jens
fatbuff
liver
rino
unleash
philly
and 96 below him.

we still got ground to make up. get these guys above him in the rep standings before you rep tini again.

Last edited:
thats fine. just dont rep him. we still have posters that are below him in rep like.....

chipwich
jens
fatbuff
liver
rino
unleash
philly
and 96 below him.

we still got ground to make up. get these guys above him in the rep standings before you rep tini again.

I intend to negative rep him for negative repping me the other night...perhaps that will help push him down the rankings.

That is not why you neg repped me....you got mad about the mommy joke.

Lol no I was laughing at your horrible execution of that joke and decided to neg rep you for asking for rep. Mom jokes haven't bothered me for a long time.

that does not really make sense.

also. dont neg rep the kid.

he is learning. slowly. kinda like sloth from the goonies slowly but, he is getting better. granted, its hard to notice.

just concentrate on repping the other guys. that will help knock him down in the standings more than anything.
Also, give him juiceboxes. Thanks HaLk.

Back