What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rocky Mountain Showdown - News & Updates

Caption this photo:
12033940.jpeg

"Once the lamb gets its head stuck in the fence, then....THEN you can ..."

I don't think CSU is sandbagging by releasing that ****ty clip of practice. That's just how practices actually look when they aren't professionally cut up and edited by an award-winning video team. I think if some amateur shot a video of CU's practice and didn't include well cut up clips with dope music and background sound bites, we'd see some similar looking things.

Thank you. There's no reason our fans shouldn't be confident as hell about this game. Let the coaches and players worry about staying humble and making sure they aren't looking ahead.
I usually check myself with comments like that just to keep from getting too emotionally invested until I see what is coming out on the field after getting burned so many times for the last 15 years...

That being said, I'm calling a 17+ victory for the Buffs in 2016.
KL7I5MXrcvezC.gif

I usually check myself with comments like that just to keep from getting too emotionally invested until I see what is coming out on the field after getting burned so many times for the last 15 years...

That being said, I'm calling a 17+ victory for the Buffs in 2016.
KL7I5MXrcvezC.gif
I've remained emotionally invested despite 10 years of futility, and will continue to, regardless of opponent. Might as well be overconfident and/or cocky when I truly believe we will take a team behind the woodshed.

I don't think CSU is sandbagging by releasing that ****ty clip of practice. That's just how practices actually look when they aren't professionally cut up and edited by an award-winning video team. I think if some amateur shot a video of CU's practice and didn't include well cut up clips with dope music and background sound bites, we'd see some similar looking things.
You're probably right, but CSU loves to sandbag before their biggest game of the year.

And they usually do it because they really do suck that particular year. They try to convince the world that they can't compete with CU and then come out with their hair on fire. They did this a few years ago and it worked. Frankly, I just want to beat the living piss out of them even more now.

And they usually do it because they really do suck that particular year. They try to convince the world that they can't compete with CU and then come out with their hair on fire. They did this a few years ago and it worked. Frankly, I just want to beat the living piss out of them even more now.
Don't call me Frank, Bud

Speak softly and carry a big stick. Wait to you get on the field to talk ****. Burrito, don't mess with my post crazy bastard. Moral is, worry about us, **** them. Clean our own house before we decide to shovel sheep ****.

Speak softly and carry a big stick. Wait to you get on the field to talk ****. Burrito, don't mess with my post crazy bastard. Moral is, worry about us, **** them. Clean our own house before we decide to shovel sheep ****.
WTF???

Troof. I think...

Lol guess I could've phrased it different I suppose. I'm just tired of hearing about CSU, just get ourselves ready. I could careless about what they are up to.

Back