What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saturday 10/4 Game Thread

WSU was lucky they didn't score that TD with 45 seconds left...

Edit, or not. Wow, only the cougs could have done that.

Losing by missing a 19 yard chip shot. Brutal. Cal apparently renders kickers useless somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody get the number of whatever devil Dykes made the deal with so we can get some of their luck.

Sooooo....WTF? And by that, I mean the ENTIRE day, including the epic coug'ed meltdown.

Yeah, we can score 7 TD s and lose,but how about setting the record for most passing yards In all of ever (Halliday) and losing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lots of entertaining football today.

Cougin' it to end the night seems fitting.

Cal certainly has more than made up in the luck department for Arizona. Sucks we can't create breaks for once.

Total margin of victory for 6 PAC 12 games was 22 points and all ranked teams lost. Amazing.

Total margin of victory for 6 PAC 12 games was 22 points and all ranked teams lost. Amazing.

If this was the SEC, the media would be gushing about how deep the conference is, and suggesting that almost all of the teams should be ranked.

If this was the SEC, the media would be gushing about how deep the conference is, and suggesting that almost all of the teams should be ranked.

My thought as well. Instead it somehow serves as evidence of how inept the Pac is.

SEC fans have told me "it's different in the SEC, 'cause all the teams beat each other up." Apparently that's a unique SEC phenomenon.

epegadyt.jpg

Reactions: aik
Back