What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saturday 10/4 Game Thread

SIAP, but UMass lost in astounding fashion. They were up 41-14 in the 2ndQ against Miami OH, who had the longest losing streak in the nation, and lost.

Whoa. They LOST? I stopped checking that score after they were up 20. That's bad.

Wazzu was "Buffing it" out of halftime, but just retook the lead after giving up 2 td's in about 2 seconds.

I ****ing hate Utah.

Teach me some of your ways. I know we are "travel partners" in basketball now which means we should hate each other, but I just can't do it. Years of them being from a smaller conference and therefore the underdog make it hard to de-program.

I could see Utah firing Whittingham one of those down years and regretting it. I'm hardly a huge fan of his, but it's a case of be careful what you wish for. 7 win seasons for Utah most years. This isn't the MWC. The 11 win season days are gone for good.

UCLA ****ed up using their timeouts when they did.

All Utah has to do is milk the clock, kick the FG, and get out of town.

Not looking good for UCLA. They'll get the kick off with about 40 seconds left.

Back