What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

September 3 - Colorado @ Hawaii

Looks like Mike Bohn made another "home run" hire
It's the first ****ing game. This staff has to rebuild. Holy **** it's amazing how people are thinking doom after the first game with new schemes and Hawkins' players.

Hansen had Gray open on his leading shoulder but he telegraphed that ****.

Can't wait for Miller's tweets after this game. Should be sufficiently nauseating.

Sandersfeld could have turned this game around and kasa was close on that other play but CU's inability to tackle and the awful OL play cost them this game.

Inept effort by seniors and coaches. I'm ashamed by the way we played. 'Nother home run for Bohn!' Send this DC coordinator Brown guy somewhere else. he sucks. We won't be competitive in the PAC for years. CU just lost to a WAC team. Good thing we are getting money for pretending to be a competitive sports university. Disgusted. Bohn should fire himself. He had nothing to do with getting the PAC deal done. He was invited and just said yes.

Disappointing, even with my lowly 5-8 pre-season prediction for the season, I didn't see much of the progress I had hoped/expected to see. That being said, I'm sure this team will improve throughout the season and surprise us by winning a couple they shouldn't. However, the outlook remains clear -- as frustrated as we are with losing (and badly) over the past 5 seasons, we've got a lot of losing ahead of us before the tide turns. This year and next year will likely be very rough, so just don't irrationally expect things we shouldn't, and just hope this team shows progress each week, whether it shows up in the scoreboard or not. It sucks, but that's where we are right now. Go Buffs

It's the first ****ing game. This staff has to rebuild. Holy **** it's amazing how people are thinking doom after the first game with new schemes and Hawkins' players.

Hansen had Gray open on his leading shoulder but he telegraphed that ****.

WAKE UP and join the rest of the world in reality douche

Disappointing, even with my lowly 5-8 pre-season prediction for the season, I didn't see much of the progress I had hoped/expected to see. That being said, I'm sure this team will improve throughout the season and surprise us by winning a couple they shouldn't. However, the outlook remains clear -- as frustrated as we are with losing (and badly) over the past 5 seasons, we've got a lot of losing ahead of us before the tide turns. This year and next year will likely be very rough, so just don't irrationally expect things we shouldn't, and just hope this team shows progress each week, whether it shows up in the scoreboard or not. It sucks, but that's where we are right now. Go Buffs

Good post.

My feelings exactly.

Same old Buffs! But the defense looked okay. Players were in the right spots but we just don't have the athletes.

really? this game seemed pretty familiar. gain a little momentum and give it all back in one ****ing play. one step forward, two steps back.
They never gave up and kept fighting. A Hawkins coached team would have given up after being down 17-0.

OL play was poor, but Hansen took some sacks that was unncessary.

We were down 24-17 in the 4th , he took two straight sacks that backed us to the 5 yard line, losing the field goal battle. Some of the sacks were not the OL fault, on several occassions, you could cfount 6 secs in the pocket for Hansen, that is enough time to find a guy or throw the ball away. Not encouraging from a 5th year senior, if he is going to play like that, might as well bench him and start the younger guy. I hope it is just first game jitters, BTW why do we have such a tough schedule.

Last edited:
You need to wake up and join reality because you're the one thinking that this ship was going to be righted in one ****ing game.

Right, it's too much to ask to beat a freaking WAC team that lost 9 starters on offense and a team we beat last year with coach simple jack and his staff.

Keep drinking the jesus juice.

Back