What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2020 COVID Coaching Carousel

I don’t see Malzahn fitting at AZ. At all.

And I wonder if Aub goes Freeze (I can’t believe Steele momentum), will Tenn be interested in Malzahn. I don’t think Pruitt is answer for Vols.

I’d hire Avalos at AZ.

Just spitballin. Love carousel. And I will resist adding FootballScoop back to my CFB Twitter feed.

And I wonder if Aub goes Freeze (I can’t believe Steele momentum), will Tenn be interested in Malzahn. I don’t think Pruitt is answer for Vols.

I’d hire Avalos at AZ.

Just spitballin. Love carousel. And I will resist adding FootballScoop back to my CFB Twitter feed.
I just don't view Arizona as a desirable place for an up and coming P5 coordinator with options. Feel like it's destined for a G5 HC.

I’d hire Avalos at AZ.

Malzahn would have been a good fit for South Carolina IMO.

He probably should be on Virginia Tech's shortlist next season if he is available.

I’d hire Avalos at AZ.

I think the Steele chatter's legit because Jeremy Pruitt is still the football coach at Tennessee. If they were that interested in Freeze, I think Fulmer would have made a move on Pruitt last weekend.

Now if y’all are interested in a legal age Courtney Clark, I’ve got you. And she lives in Denver for any single fellas out there.

Oh the stupid “hot chick lookup” thing I do for you guys. Portland and Oregon State win this round for “hottest Courtney Clark found on Instagram by Ruckus” contest:

Oh the stupid “hot chick lookup” thing I do for you guys. Portland and Oregon State win this round for “hottest Courtney Clark found on Instagram by Ruckus” contest:

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming..........

That’s nice but those are just insta models and you know allbuffs really wants to see pictures nice girls over 40 who have given back to society.
Smackdown Live Reaction GIF by WWE

Oregon has a board of trustees meeting today regarding the Mario Cristobal extension. If that is signed, then I have no idea where Auburn. They should go to Billy Napier, imo

Back