What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Official BC Bama/lsu thread

You of all people had to ask that? I'm sure you had a favorite team playing in every one of them... :lol:
Why the **** is it such a big deal that I like other teams? CU is my number one, not sure why the rest matters.

So, *if* this year's 'Bama squad (greatest ever in the history of college football with more talent than has ever been fielded according to some) loses to LSU....

Does that mean Alabama has never fielded a team better than the Tigers?

Amazing, Alabama's all-time greatest team couldn't even win the SEC title...

ZERO chance that Boise gets into the national championship over 1 loss Bama.

Nor should they. Bama's conference breathers are tougher than Boise's toughest conference games. Boise has played Georgia and no other legit opponents.

Don't think it will matter. Good chance that Stanford stays undefeated if Okie State doesn't.

The real Bama fan says it is their best team ever.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

Now, now.

I'm sure Tini is a huge Bama fan, too. Easily as big as BC.

Although he's probably an LSU fan now, too. :lol:

Didn't look like LSU even worked up a sweat. A couple of truly terrible offenses.
This was the first game Bama scored lower than 34 points, I wouldn't say there offense is terrible, both D's were that good.

Suck It Bama Charlie ....

Geaux Tigers !!

original_display_image.png

bama elephant.jpg
You guys know I have come over here for some big games and predicted the winner a couple of times but I normally stay away from Bama games. This week I can't avoid it. The play this week is simple. Bama is going to cover. Easily. At the end of the game the score will not be as close as the game. Mudhole.
Where are you hiding pal?

So does this mean the most talented Bama team of all time was not good enough? For shame.

Back