What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This weeks games 12/5

The B1G is the one of most entertaining games without a touchdown that I can remember seeing.

Man I wish Stanford hadn't blown the game against Oregon, it sucks we can't see how they'd match up in the playoffs. 4 slots for 5 power leagues is so stupid.

Clemson's blown the game open here so Stanford's playoff hopes are on life support.

Stanford following a John Elway axiom.

A reporter asked him about killing clock at the end of the game. Elway responded that the best way to burn out the clock is to score a TD and let the opponent kill time trying to get it back.

I just think it's misleading sometimes when some take all purpose yards and some only take those from scrimmage. I mean a kickoff return is basically a free twenty yards every time.

Which raises an interesting question that in all my years of watching football I have never considered ... Does a KR who takes a knee on a kickoff for a touchback get credit for the 20-25 yds (depending on the difference between CFB and NFL rules)? I'm thinking not.

Looks like Iowa is doing what it takes to win again.

And that UNC is hanging tough?

I just think it's misleading sometimes when some take all purpose yards and some only take those from scrimmage. I mean a kickoff return is basically a free twenty yards every time.
Be that as it may, still an unbelievable performance.

Game over. Too bad it's most likely the Pac 12 will be shut out of the playoff.

Not quite sure why OU seems to be getting a virtually automatic berth ... with what was a very bad loss to Texass. But that's a discussion for another thread and another time.

Game over. Too bad it's most likely the Pac 12 will be shut out of the playoff.

Not quite sure why OU seems to be getting a virtually automatic berth ... with what was a very bad loss to Texass. But that's a discussion for another thread and another time.

It's less about the resume and more about how the team is playing, I think.

Stanford killed themselves with the second loss. The loss to Sparty was early and obviously to a top flight team. Losing the second game knocked them out.

Sooners loss to Texas was ugly but the won the rest and finished the year against their strongest opponents and won solidly.

If the B12 had been left out a second year in a row and a 2 loss team got in ahead of them they would have gone totally ballistic complaining.

So ... the "final four" will be in no particular (but probable) order: Clemson, Bama, OU, and the winner of the Iowa - Sparty game?

Stanford killed themselves with the second loss. The loss to Sparty was early and obviously to a top flight team. Losing the second game knocked them out.

Wasn't to Sparty ... it was Northwestern.

Sooners loss to Texas was ugly but the won the rest and finished the year against their strongest opponents and won solidly.

No disputing that.

If the B12 had been left out a second year in a row and a 2 loss team got in ahead of them they would have gone totally ballistic complaining.

Who gives a ****? They made their own bed by dissolving their conference and not having a CCG ... **** 'em.

Back