What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - 2016 Pac-12 Championship Game!!!

I'm not a fan of our stormtrooper look - the gold ruins it. If we lost the gold trim and Ralphie were black only, it would be much better. Same goes for the silver combo.

I like the stormtrooper look, but I agree with trying to cut down on the gold, especially with the silver helmets/unis. The gold just looks odd and out of place.

What ever pumps up the team the most. I'm guessing Storm Trooper would do that. I think they "acquiesced" to the G-W-B...but I'm not sure it's their favorite. I'm a traditionalist, but like others have mentioned - this team is their own special deal, so whatever they want.

G - W - W

What did we wear for CU - Nub in 2001? GBB - UU 2016? GBB
What did we wear for CU - TX in 2001? GWW - UW 2016? ________

200.gif

White Ice??? I thought his name was Vanilla?

Wait, that isn't quite right either is it?

There it is White Ice.

Last edited:
Its time to let the college football public know the Buffs are back. Gold helmets are a must. Gold-Black-Gold or Gold-Black-Black. No silver. Storm trooper would be ok, would not be upset.

Where did this graphic come from? Why would we choose one of those combos? Doesn't the team all have to wear the same color pants? All of those models look very similar, something seems fishy here.
Jeebus. Before the 2015 season CU released photos of a number of uniform combos. From that I photoshopped all possible combinations including ones we would never use and posted them here. @TSchekler asked for a photoshop and I posted the one I already made. Please explain WTF is fishy about that. Make sure you keep your tinfoil hat on while you do it.

I photoshopped every uniform combination because I'm crazy.

I'm cool with the storm trooper look. I'm a huge fan of our home GBG combo, but don't really care on the road. The players seem to love it, so whatever works.

Jeebus. Before the 2015 season CU released photos of a number of uniform combos. From that I photoshopped all possible combinations including ones we would never use and posted them here. @TSchekler asked for a photoshop and I posted the one I already made. Please explain WTF is fishy about that. Make sure you keep your tinfoil hat on while you do it.

I photoshopped every uniform combination because I'm crazy.
Dude....I know lol. I was making fun of all the confusion during your prediction threads all year.

Back