What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - 2016 Pac-12 Championship Game!!!

Last time we wore storm trooper and I was in the stadium was good. Hoping for the same.

I have noticed the official tweets never call the all whites "storm trooper", in this case calling it "white ice". Is that a PC thing, a trademark/copyright issue, or CU just trying to go a different direction on the naming for their own reasons?

I have noticed the official tweets never call the all whites "storm trooper", in this case calling it "white ice". Is that a PC thing, a trademark/copyright issue, or CU just trying to go a different direction on the naming for their own reasons?

Probably a little bit of each.

I thought it is the official name from Nike so they definitely were not going to call it storm trooper

The Storm Trooper look is my second fav road look just behind the traditional GWB, with the SWS unis we wore against SC a close third. The WWW unis will look really good on national TV ... not that most in the Eastern timezone will see it due to the late start.

If the players feel confident, then that is what matters. They chose STORMTROOPER. Let's hope Sefo has better aim.

Back