What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UT QB Connor Wood transfers to CU!

Good addition and, since we were up against LSU, should help out on the perception front too with recruits

We got Wood

As being reported by Hookem.com

Hookem.com reporting that QB Connor Wood will transfer to Colorado after a redshirt season at Texas. #hooen

Agreed on the video. That was bad....

However, Lets go WOOD!
th_woot.gif

Not much out there that I could find, which was why I went with the last one [video=youtube;drNl7VUymes]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drNl7VUymes[/video]

[video=youtube;9AJAG-lJVnY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AJAG-lJVnY&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;LQCuXi_POpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCuXi_POpk&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:
All I know so far is that he can throw the ball on the run and has slightly less than Hansen athleticism.

Great pickup! I have no idea who will step up, but I like our chances of finally fielding a LEGIT (i.e. better than average) D1 QB, between Hirschman, Dillon, and Wood.

As being reported by Hookem.com

Hookem.com reporting that QB Connor Wood will transfer to Colorado after a redshirt season at Texas. #hooen

So he redshirted last season right? So this year he is going to be a redshirt Freshman. Does this year count as the season he sits out? If so, he has 3 eligible seasons with us

Hate to say it but if Dillon is afraid of a little competition i don't want him. Thats not the Embo way

So he redshirted last season right? So this year he is going to be a redshirt Freshman. Does this year count as the season he sits out? If so, he has 3 eligible seasons with us
Yeah, he'll sit out this year, but can practice/lift/do meetings. He'll be a redshirt sophomore in 2012 with three years to play three.

Dillon shouldn't be worried. Looking at film of both guys, Shane is the better QB. How this guy was a 4 star, and Shane is a 3, is beyond me. The power of a Texas offer I guess.

Well, admittedly, this is some pretty limited film we've seen. I'm sure there is better film out there, he had to do more than this to get offers from Texas, Alabama, Oklahoma, Nebraska and Notre Dame

Yeah, he'll sit out this year, but can practice/lift/do meetings. He'll be a redshirt sophomore in 2012 with three years to play three.

Great!! The previous post made it sound like he wouldn't transfer until after this season which I took to mean he would have to sit out next year.

Back