What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We are going to beat California

Thanks buffnik! Yeah the Rio's margs are well known out here...looking for either a good brewery within stumbling distance or a nice bar with some decent top shelf vodka, whiskey and tequilas. A nice staging area for a pre-game heat is great too. Heard about Catacombs...pretty close huh? Thanks for the info.

Johnny's Cigar Bar (Canyon & 13th St) is a good option if you want some top shelf liquor. Also, the bar in the St. Julien's.

Johnny's Cigar Bar (Canyon & 13th St) is a good option if you want some top shelf liquor. Also, the bar in the St. Julien's.

Muchas Gracias Buffnik! Have a little Golden Bear love:

Attachments

• beck.jpg
    beck.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 94
  • allison-stokke-ab123009.jpg
    allison-stokke-ab123009.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Didn't we have an entire thread titled "**** to do in Boulder on Gameday" or something for moments just like this? Why aren't we dusting that off? Don't make me use the "search" function.

Didn't we have an entire thread titled "**** to do in Boulder on Gameday" or something for moments just like this? Why aren't we dusting that off? Don't make me use the "search" function.

We tried to pull a visitor's guide together over the summer. In typical AllBuffs fashion, it was poorly organized, poorly executed, membership wasn't motivated to do a good job with it, it got hijacked/sidetracked a few times, and those of us who had the best of intentions to pull it together lost interest and abandoned it.

All in all, probably one of our better efforts. :smile2:

We tried to pull a visitor's guide together over the summer. In typical AllBuffs fashion, it was poorly organized, poorly executed, membership wasn't motivated to do a good job with it, it got hijacked/sidetracked a few times, and those of us who had the best of intentions to pull it together lost interest and abandoned it.

All in all, probably one of our better efforts. :smile2:

You forget the part where somebody stole an excellent review of Boulder activities from another source--and I think it was actually Cal--and pasted it into the article. Then I think the confersation took a turn toward masturbation.

Okay you lazy ****ers, I broke down and performed a search. Indeed, some Cal grad really came through and did our research for us, it's on page 4. And I was wrong, for some reason this conversation didn't end in the topic of masturbation, so I must be slipping...erm...so to speak.

http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread....Boulder-on-Game-Day?highlight=boulder+gameday

I think it's a good bet that you weren't wrong and that the thread ended for you with masturbation.

I think it's a good bet that you weren't wrong and that the thread ended for you with masturbation.

It almost certainly did, but for for some reason it wasn't topical.

However the Suave extra-moisturizing conditioner was...

Thats a black bear.. a golden bear looks more like this
hug-me-better-golden-bear-519-p.jpg

Well, actually, more like this:

grizzly-bear.jpg

Although, admittedly, we played a lot like your bear last season.

Last edited:
Oops! Fixed it. I was obviously not a computer science major at Cal. Heck, we used smoke signals to send messages when I was in school.

<br><br>Oops! Fixed it. I was obviously not a computer science major at Cal. Heck, we
used the smoke signals to send messages when I was in school.

We believed you the first time that you told us you were ****** with computers!

By the way, I don't think grizzlies are native to California (nor Tigers to Missouri, but still...). You should stick with the black bear. Or golden trout. Golden trout would be cool, and you'd be almost as quirky as your Stanford neighbors, what with a color as their mascot, inexplicably represented by a conifer.

So far visiting Cal fans are probably my favorite guests. I hope some of you stick around.

I hate when bears watch me pee. I get all bunged up. I like the direction, in which, this thread is headed.

I hate when bears watch me pee. I get all bunged up. I like the direction, in which, this thread is headed.

Agree on all of the above.

And I think Cal's mascot name is cut short. It should be the California Golden Bears and Twinks.

See the link below for the story. Short version: The Buffalo--which had apparently been burned in a sulpher spring--actually escaped the bear because as we know bears are slow and stupid. Seriously, when a bear can't catch a Buffalo in that condition, it's probably time to find a new mascot.

http://www.montanaoutdoor.com/index.php?id=article_display_page&article_id=648

The UC system isn't known for great mascots. I mean the bear is clearly one of the better ones. How bad would it suck to be a Banana Slug, or like my brother, an Ant Eater

By the way, I don't think grizzlies are native to California (nor Tigers to Missouri, but still...). You should stick with the black bear. Or golden trout. Golden trout would be cool, and you'd be almost as quirky as your Stanford neighbors, what with a color as their mascot, inexplicably represented by a conifer.

So far visiting Cal fans are probably my favorite guests. I hope some of you stick around.[/QUOTE

grizzlies are native to every state west of the Mississippi. Even Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas. They are now only found in Alaska, small part of washington, Idaho, Monatana and Wyoming though.

normal_5103-Grizzly-bear-range-map---present-historic.jpg

So far visiting Cal fans are probably my favorite guests. I hope some of you stick around.[/QUOTE

grizzlies are native to every state west of the Mississippi. Even Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas. They are now only found in Alaska, small part of washington, Idaho, Monatana and Wyoming though.

normal_5103-Grizzly-bear-range-map---present-historic.jpg

North America looks like a Kangaroo.

In my defense, I was using a small BlackBerry phone and a large box of Central Valley wine when I posted and couldn't find the delete button.

Well, grizzlies, aka Golden Bears, were native to California before we kilt them all off. Once, I shot a grizzly in my pajamas.......

So far visiting Cal fans are probably my favorite guests. I hope some of you stick around.

We'll stick around until you scrape us off the grilles and windshields of your giant SUV's and 4x4's. You're welcome anytime over at the Bear Insider (you don't actually have to be an insider to post on the football board, just register.

I think the URL is: http://bearinsider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=7

Should be fun having you in the Pac. Seems like we've both had questionable football teams recently so it should be pretty competitive on the gridiron for the foreseeable future. I wish I were going to the game. I've been in Boulder and loved it.

Hope we don't let Universidad de Tejas into the league. I think they would screw it up for everybody, but you know more about that than I do.

Go Bears!!

"dirty hippies!"

i think the map looks like an angel, descending from heaven to wreak the lord's vengeance on the infidel cal bears.

Back