What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Weekend of Oct 1-3 Other Games

I'm down with it PAC 12 brother......
th
That bear is taking a dump, has to be.

I lost track of the Nubbs game ... too damn much football! (I know ... no such thing). So that's 3 losses for them, right? Someone remind who else beat them besides BYU ... I'm having a senior moment. :(

Oh ... and Sprinkles has the Gators up on Ole Miss 13-0 early.

Miami, hoss.

Ole Miss missed a very makable FG against Florida.

Lots of teams having issues on special teams today.

As bad as Nienas is we aren't alone. We could suck without him as well as we suck with him though.

How long till Wyoming goes to FCS.

Losing today to Appalachian State, an FCS school. They may not win a game this year.
Real question if they can generate enough revenue and fan support to remain at the BCS level even if they were winning, and winning rarely comes when you don't have money to invest.

How long till Wyoming goes to FCS.

Losing today to Appalachian State, an FCS school. They may not win a game this year.
Real question if they can generate enough revenue and fan support to remain at the BCS level even if they were winning, and winning rarely comes when you don't have money to invest.
Go visit Wyoming and tell me.

Holy crap! My EMU team just mounted a drive and scored against LSU to make it 17-7 Tigers with just under 3 to go in the first half. We're not embarrassing ourselves ... at least not yet.

Only bummer right now is that "he who shall not be named" is doing the color on the game.

Holy **** ... EMU just scored another TD after a turnover! 17-13 LSU before the conversion attempt!

EDIT: 17-14. Not sure I've ever heard Death Valley be so quiet.

Am I the only one who always thinks Clemson is a SEC team? I always think SEC when I see them.

Am I the only one who always thinks Clemson is a SEC team? I always think SEC when I see them.
They're just about the closest thing to an SEC team.

I expect Clemson to go full Clemson at some point this season but I don't think Rudy has a hope in hell tonight.

UCLA is looking like ****. Mora can recruit, but they seem to play to their opponent's level, I'm still not sold on him as HC..but what do I know? He could be great.

Not that anyone besides me here cares :p... but LSU is going into the locker room only up 20-14 on my beloved EMU. I am BESIDE MYSELF!!! :LOL:

Not that anyone besides me here cares :p... but LSU is going into the locker room only up 20-14 on my beloved EMU. I am BESIDES MYSELF!!! :LOL:

They're looking for excuses to have Fournette playing the whole game while giving him 40 carries

Sparkles kicking the crap out of Ole Miss ... Bama deflating Georgia's title hopes in one fell swoop ... and LSU struggling against one of the worst teams in the FBS. The SEC is a real cluster**** this year.

Last edited:
Sparkles kicking the crap out of Ole Miss ... Bama deflating Georgia's title hopes in one fell swoop ... and LSU struggling against one of the worst teams in the FBS. The SEC is a real cluster**** this year.
Hate to admit it, but Sparkles looks like the real deal.

Back