What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What to expect from Davis Webb (NOTHING - Cal Bound)

As mad at this makes me at Webb, CU deserves more blame and I'm more mad about their inability to build a legit program. Cellar dweller football team for over a decade surely killed any hope of players like this ever staying committed.

That being said, you're dead to me Mr. Webb...at least change your Twitter account.

Can we step off the ledge until something is official? I know we all have seen this play before, and we think we know how it ends, but for just once, can we actually wait until he makes an announcement before we start jumping off bridges?

Can we step off the ledge until something is official? I know we all have seen this play before, and we think we know how it ends, but for just once, can we actually wait until he makes an announcement before we start jumping off bridges?
Really wish you had posted earlier. Might have saved Tini's life.

giphy.gif

I'm thinking an Allbuffs mass suicide by leaping, in unison, off the party deck will be in order. But not holding hands because that would be weird.

Cmon man. Are you a newbie? Tini, aka Ralph on Rivals. He was banned from here a few months ago.
Being fairly new to this board, I keep hearing about this Tini guy. I was so excited to go over there and see his posts to figure out what all the fuss is about, but you have to have a subscription unfortunately. What makes this guy so fun to rip on?

Being fairly new to this board, I keep hearing about this Tini guy. I was so excited to go over there and see his posts to figure out what all the fuss is about, but you have to have a subscription unfortunately. What makes this guy so fun to rip on?

Mostly people are just jealous of his grasp on reality.

You ever read the comments on ESPN.com? He was one of them, but a rabid CU fan. He came on pretty strong. Highlights include when he first showed up and went off on the value of creatine in a body building regimen (irl, he's a small, skinny dude), taking free premium tix from a mod and then selling them, not being able to handle a "****ed your mom" joke and having that turn into months of hilarity as everyone piled on with more jokes and he went mental, having someone publish his cell # somewhere (I want to say Craig's list) asking men to send him dick pics and him angrily accusing the Allbuffs community of doing it. Probably more.

But what got him banned wasn't any of that. It was more entertaining than annoying. And he did balance it a bit by being willing to do some projects and help out with things in the recruiting forum. What led to a string of temp bans and ultimately a full ban was when he decided to become SUPERFAN and go off on anyone who expressed an opinion that wasn't glowingly positive about anything related to CU football. Someone could post something as innocuous as "Adkins is decent when healthy, but I don't think he's an all-conference level back"... and immediately there'd be an argument from tini that would escalate into others getting pissed off and him refusing to back off at all. After a while, his constant SUPERFAN act made it so people didn't want to deal with posting on the site and having to deal with him. Or people not wanting to read threads because they were all going off topic with sniping between tini and others.

I mean your post adds some color to their credibility but saying they went 2 out of 9 isn't exactly accurate. Saban being the best ever isn't a prediction, that's an opinion. Heat did work out Sam Dekker, that's not a prediction. Manziel to Cowboys was a popular rumour until he did more stupid ****, also it had a question mark. A mock draft is just a mock draft, I don't think it counts towards credibility. Also you counted the Webb to Cal in your number which we don't know if it came true or not yet. It's not credible, it's just a rumor, but your 2 out of 9 seems like a stretch.. Yes it can easily be taken with a grain of salt if you'd like, who really knows.
You are correct; I meant to post that I had no idea if Dekker worked out privately for the Heat, and Saban being the best ever is an opinion.

But the issue is that everyone should hold off on posting Crying Jordans, crying reaction .gifs, and saying Davis Webb is "dead to them"(!), until we actually hear something of substance.

This unsubstantiated, drive-by, anonymous posting on a 5th tier social networking site with a heavy A&M slant that was pumped up by a Cal blog is not what I would consider to be something of substance.

It doesn't mean it's not true, but I think the source is highly suspect.

The thing with that post is that it isn't new. There have been rumors of this happening for weeks now. We are down to 8 days before TTU graduation, and if Webb truly is interested on getting on campus immediately, he is running out of time. If its an acceptance issue at Cal, then I would be livid if I were Sonny Dykes. If Webb is just struggling with making the best decision for himself, then I like our chances.

The thing with that post is that it isn't new. There have been rumors of this happening for weeks now. We are down to 8 days before TTU graduation, and if Webb truly is interested on getting on campus immediately, he is running out of time. If its an acceptance issue at Cal, then I would be livid if I were Sonny Dykes. If Webb is just struggling with making the best decision for himself, then I like our chances.
I feel like you're just pulling this from that reddit comment which seems misinformed IMO. I don't see how it isn't new, whether it's credible is a different story, yes there have been rumors of this happening but the source (suspect as it is) states a lot of things that have not been rumored. Like that he decided recently and would announce this week, if that's been rumored, I totally missed it.

I feel like you're just pulling this from that reddit comment which seems misinformed IMO. I don't see how it isn't new, whether it's credible is a different story, yes there have been rumors of this happening but the source (suspect as it is) states a lot of things that have not been rumored. Like that he decided recently and would announce this week, if that's been rumored, I totally missed it.

Well he has to announce this week. He is going to be arriving on campus in 8 days in theory. IMO that isn't news. It was assumed all along.

Fwiw, in the last three weeks, Leavitt traveled to Omaha, Sioux City, Kansas, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, and Tampa. In that time, he's followed a few coaches, one 4* LB, c-unit and Folsom frenzy, Plati, Trajon Cotton, Rakestraw's dad, a '17 LB's dad, and Davis Webb. I sometimes wonder if the man fully knows how to use Twitter lol. He gives almost no estimation as to all the great talent he meets with and gets "excited about coming to Boulder."

For a guy who made a frustrated public tweet when Watts decommited, and a guy who rarely follows anyone, it just doesn't seem like he would follow Webb recently if he knew or even thought Webb was gone. Probably doesn't mean anything but it seems a lil relevant. Plz no ban.

Last edited:
Someone needs to do a psychology experiment on how to interpret twitter 'follows'

Fwiw, in the last three weeks, Leavitt traveled to Omaha, Sioux City, Kansas, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, and Tampa. In that time, he's followed a few coaches, one 4* LB, c-unit and Folsom frenzy, Plati, Trajon Cotton, Rakestraw's dad, a '17 LB's dad, and Davis Webb. I sometimes wonder if the man fully knows how to use Twitter lol. He gives almost no estimation as to all the great talent he meets with and gets "excited about coming to Boulder."

For a guy who made a frustrated public tweet when Watts decommited, and a guy who rarely follows anyone, it just doesn't seem like he would follow Webb recently if he knew or even thought Webb was gone. Probably doesn't mean anything but it seems a lil relevant. Plz no ban.

per this post - Cotton and Webb are CU LOCKS. (y)

Back