What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What to expect from Davis Webb (NOTHING - Cal Bound)

Sacks given up is a shifty stat. It depends on the number of times the QB is dropping back to pass - ie, Washington State is more likely to have sacks than Stanford because they throw the ball so much more. It also depends on how quickly they're getting ball back, how quickly the QB gets rid of the football, and yes, finally, pass protection.

A better stat for measuring pass pro though would be the average time a QB is given between the snap and when the rush gets there. We would suck in that category in 2015 too, but it's a more accurate indicator.

You guys are almost there...you've almost convinced yourself that what we've seen the last 3 years doesn't matter and that this will be the year (coming off a nasty injury) we see Sefo take a big step forward. Keep it going, just believe!!!!
gZyLvW

You guys are almost there...you've almost convinced yourself that what we've seen the last 3 years doesn't matter and that this will be the year (coming off a nasty injury) we see Sefo take a big step forward. Keep it going, just believe!!!!

I dont. With Davis Webb we win 4, maybe 5. Without him we win less. We are still a program in transition....

I expect him to deliver two interceptions to Tedric during the PAC12 championship.

I hope Cal fails to make a bowl game this year and webb doesn't get a sniff of the NFL. Really wish we played them this year, but I have no desire to play them this year as that would mean that Cal wins the north. **** that.

that sound you heard.....was MikeMac's job going down the drain. Webb was his savior. not so much anymore!

that sound you heard.....was MikeMac's job going down the drain. Webb was his savior. not so much anymore!
I would have supported a change after last year. I am pretty sure MikMac is on his way out, barring some kind of miracle. Maybe Webb would not have een enough to pull CU to the .500 mark, OTOH, I am pretty sure without him the chances of .500 are about .00002.

I would have supported a change after last year. I am pretty sure MikMac is on his way out, barring some kind of miracle. Maybe Webb would not have een enough to pull CU to the .500 mark, OTOH, I am pretty sure without him the chances of .500 are about .00002.

i totally agree. Webb might not have saved him his job, but he was his best bet.

I think one of the things I hate the most about this situation is that I had kind of convinced myself that for once things were going to work out for the Buffs despite all evidence to contrary, even if it was just due to the Cal grad admissions policy. I really didn't think he'd flip if this dragged all the way out to a day or two before he was supposed to enroll.

Apparently I just need to assume that whatever the most negative outcome is for the Buffs is what is going to happen, which probably means Webb will light it up next year at Cal just to rub salt in the wound.

Back