What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who will replace Urban Meyer?

Would Muschamp leave for Florida when he's the coach-in-waiting at Texas? I wouldn't think so....

Honestly? Two dominant programs in talent rich states. One in a pre-eminant conference, and a job you could have now the other in a crumbling conference and a job you'd have to wait for?

Honestly? Two dominant programs in talent rich states. One in a pre-eminant conference, and a job you could have now the other in a crumbling conference and a job you'd have to wait for?

The Big 12 may be a crumbling conference, but Texas is still gonna be one of the top programs nationally regardless of how that shakes out, like it or not. As for the fact that he has to wait for the job at UT, there's no arguing that.

The Big 12 may be a crumbling conference, but Texas is still gonna be one of the top programs nationally regardless of how that shakes out, like it or not. As for the fact that he has to wait for the job at UT, there's no arguing that.

I never disputed that Texas is a top job. But Florida is too.

From what I've heard Muschamp was on the B-List of prospective coaching candidates...I seriously doubt anything will happen until sometime next week with the UF job...

It´s Muschamp. The UF beat writer and Timmy Tebow have confirmed it on Twitter.

I'm dying. Saw this and had to post it:

@
TimTebow
Tim Tebow
Welcome to the Gator family Coach Muschamp! You'll soon find out why it's great to be a Florida Gator! God bless and Go Gators!!!

I am now running to shaggy to document the meltdown. :lol:

How come the national media including ESPN breaks a Texas related story without Chip Brown´s consent?

Reactions: aik
Any word on how the turmoil in whorn-land is impacting their recruiting? It can't help.

AIDS fires everywhere.
A few things that caught my eye from shaggy. Good stuff! :lol:
Can we change the "best off season EVAR" line at the top plz?

Mack has clearly gone full retard.
Not to worry, Greg Robinson should be available to reclaim his perch as DC next season.
I want to punch Mack in the ****ing nuts... that's how I feel right now.

And it's only going to get worse. Over/under on when Jordan Hicks transfers? On how many recruits we lose for 2011? And how many defensive recruits for 2012 that won't commit now?

**** US.

Apparently I'll be drinking slightly more than anticipated this evening...

If Urban Meyer wasn't such a little ****, none of this would be happening.

**** tebow...doesn't he have some dicks to play with?

I will not be welcoming our new aggy overlords. 2010 ****ing blows.

Mack Has Bungled This Program...And Then Gave It Face AIDS

Good thing he was Head Coach in Waiting.

Greg Davis to Defensive Coordinator. He knows how to keep points off the board.

And also:

and finally, from somebody who doesn't know what it's like to be a CU fan this decade...

the cursed one caught my eye, but I missed it on the thread. I was cracking up. I told my roommate "Jesus, they were in the national championship game LAST YEAR. ****ing pussies"

the cursed one caught my eye, but I missed it on the thread. I was cracking up. I told my roommate "Jesus, they were in the national championship game LAST YEAR. ****ing pussies"

Oh, in the new thread it's getting better (or worse, depending on your perspective).

We are on a bullet train headed for a cliff. Hello Michigan, Hello ND can we join you at the table?

New thread is good....

Yes, and anyone that cant see this train is headed for the ovens is a dumb mother****er.

wowwww.... and yes, saw that post wally. situation: pick that **** up dawg!!! had me laughin

Back