What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WSU/ CU banter way too civil, so I'll get this started...

Wait! Do you have a mustache?
mustache-ride.gif

I find it odd that WSU is so close to the ID border.

It's almost like they were afraid the school would be an embarrassment and they wanted to be able to blame it on Idaho if things went south.

Ironically, you have to wonder if Idaho wasn't doing the same thing when they put a school in Moscow.

should be a fun game. leach kinda looks like somebody's grandma so i have a hard time building up a bunch of hate. it is like hating the elderly.

plus, i think he was the anonymous tipster in the ALLEGED craig james' 5 dead hookers scandal.
FIFY

Washington beer is nothin but hops filled maggot juice.

Pullman is more of a hicktown than lincoln.

I live in the tri cities, a homer simpson like nuclear wasteland of coug, husky and duck fans who couldn't name 5 players on the team.

Falk the cougars
Spent many a day traveling to and working at the main employer in the tri cities. ...but I love that part of the Columbia River.

should be a fun game. leach kinda looks like somebody's grandma so i have a hard time building up a bunch of hate. it is like hating the elderly.

plus, i think he was the anonymous tipster in the craig james' 5 dead hookers scandal.
That's redundant. When they're alive they are call girls. They're only hookers when they're dead.

W
Spent many a day traveling to and working at the main employer in the tri cities. ...but I love that part of the Columbia River.
with all the three Eyed frogs and deformed fish?

The Westinghouse effect.

I am not much of a beer drinker, but it seems to me you can pretty much get beer everywhere. If having beer is the best thing you can say about a city, I don't really have any interest in going there. Is that really the best they can do?

Wow. buddy and I were talking about few months ago about how neither of us has ever seen big horn road kill, and concluded they had some instinct that deer and other mammals lacked.

Looks like we may have concluded incorrectly.

Wow. buddy and I were talking about few months ago about how neither of us has ever seen big horn road kill, and concluded they had some instinct that deer and other mammals lacked.

It was killed by the road, but isn't exactly roadkill. The sheep and the mountain lion died because they fell off the cliff above, not because they were hit by a car.

It was killed by the road, but isn't exactly roadkill. The sheep and the mountain lion died because they fell off the cliff above, not because they were hit by a car.
I think it was murder-suicide.

My buddies and me going skiing at Monarch back in the early 90's about 5am came around a corner on Hwy 50 in the canyon and there were about 6/8 sheep dead in the middle of the road. Looked like something out of a horror film. They were a very bloody scattered mess for about 100 yards. we had to bob and weave around them to avoid. Came up on the 18 wheeler that mowed them down...kinda surreal and really sad even though they were sheep.

My buddies and me going skiing at Monarch back in the early 90's about 5am came around a corner on Hwy 50 in the canyon and there were about 6/8 sheep dead in the middle of the road. Looked like something out of a horror film. They were a very bloody scattered mess for about 100 yards. we had to bob and weave around them to avoid. Came up on the 18 wheeler that mowed them down...kinda surreal and really sad even though they were sheep.

growing up, there was a huge herd (?) of them on the river road there. never saw as many together as i did there. i don't think they are as active in the area as the used to be.

growing up, there was a huge herd (?) of them on the river road there. never saw as many together as i did there. i don't think they are as active in the area as the used to be.
wait- are you talking about the cougars in Cherry Creek, or something else?

This is a no**** question.
This quote is from Luke Faulk. Isn't this an NCAA violation or something. Like, WSU needs to cancel recruiting trips and limit the number of scholarships?
Talking about being a walk on:
“But, yes, I appreciate the little things more, like going to swipe my card for lunch or dinner. I didn’t get my dinner the first year here. I had to sit outside the cafeteria and have [offensive tackle] Cole Madison get me some of the good stuff and bring it out. So I don’t take anything for granted, and looking back, I wouldn’t change anything.”
http://www.espn.com/blog/pac12/post...ple-talking-about-washington-states-luke-falk

Back