What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

1 week until camp starts

First post, 7/17.

Thread title, "1 week until camp starts".

So where are the practice reports?:D

Wow. I thought that was just the primer for P12 media day, with a full guide coming later. Atypical.
Maybe so, but Plati said in his Platitudes that all the media guides for the teams and for the Pac-12 all fit on one flash drive this year. So I'm thinking that what we saw is what it is.

That's so much weight to jerk like that. Wow. He's going to be a dude.
tenor.gif

I'd say it's also very possible the guy is just strong as hell too.

Not going to pretend like roids aren't out there but we should be very careful in throwing out accusations, even in jest. That's a pretty serious implication.

And the very well may just be very strong. We have seen a lot of these kids coming out of local gyms who with a combination of earlier weight training and better, more intense coaching. It shouldn't surprise that some of these guys are putting up impressive numbers clean.

I know it’s a pencil Depth Chart but two observations:
Is KD Nixon struggling to impress or is he not as good as we all hoped?
Kyle Evans is listed atop RB, or is that 5 OR’s, meaning no clear cut guy?

Also number 1 recruiting need for next year is a 4* or 5* Defensive Tackle. The rest of the D-line has some really nice young guys!!! If we cannot get some monsters even through Juco then we should switch to 4-3?

Also number 1 recruiting need for next year is a 4* or 5* Defensive Tackle. The rest of the D-line has some really nice young guys!!! If we cannot get some monsters even through Juco then we should switch to 4-3?
Oh I’m sure the coaches will get right to work on that 5* DT for next year...

Does switching from a 3-4 to a 4-3, mean we can recruit non-monsters on the DL?

Back