What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 LA QB Benton "Munchie" Legaux (Signed to Cincinnati)

Re: '10 LA QB Benton "Munchie" Legaux (Committed to Colorado)

Love the sentiment, but I have no faith in the current staff to be able to do that. :dbt:

I strongly disagree with you on this one. We've got examples all over our roster of guys who are successfully transitioning to different positions.

Will Pericak is starting at DT after coming in as a linebacker.

Patrick Devenny just made a game winning catch at TE after coming in as a quarterback.

Ray Polk is starting at S after coming in as a running back.

Nate Solder is starting at LT after coming in as a tight end.

Many criticisms of our current regime are fair based on the win-loss record the past 4 years, but I don't believe this one is. Athletes are finding homes on our roster and excelling. Even Josh Hartigan went from being a "bust" at linebacker to a contributor at DE within the past couple weeks.

That's the Pharcyde. "Passin' me by" is the song. It's a remix or a mashup, though, not the album version.

Last edited:

That's the Pharcyde. "Passin' me by" is the song. It's a remix or a mashup, though, not the album version.

Yeah I know the original version. I meant that particular version. Thanks tho.

Can he wear No. 420??? :lol:

I strongly disagree with you on this one. We've got examples all over our roster of guys who are successfully transitioning to different positions.

Will Pericak is starting at DT after coming in as a linebacker.

Patrick Devenny just made a game winning catch at TE after coming in as a quarterback.

Ray Polk is starting at S after coming in as a running back.

Nate Solder is starting at LT after coming in as a tight end.

Many criticisms of our current regime are fair based on the win-loss record the past 4 years, but I don't believe this one is. Athletes are finding homes on our roster and excelling. Even Josh Hartigan went from being a "bust" at linebacker to a contributor at DE within the past couple weeks.

All fair points, but its not going to stop me from being blinded by hate of the staff when I post. :pissed3: :lol:

Great stuff!

Karr, which will advance to play Salmen in the quarterfinals next week, was led by senior quarterback Munchie Legaux, a University of Colorado commitment, who completed 9-of-15 for 172 yards with four touchdown passes (three in the third quarter). He also rushed eight times for 104 yards and two touchdowns.

Hey it's something to feel good about. Incidentally the boys out in Cal are doing pretty good in the playoffs too (except for our "soft" one in Corona)

Great that he's going to the playoffs and his teammate, too.

n100000464064655_8169.jpg

is that a violation or a photo shop?

That's not a violation as long as the uniform doesn't have his last name on it

That's not a violation as long as the uniform doesn't have his last name on it

Ditto. Recruits can try on equipment, check things out and snap a photo, then leave them when the visit it over. No violation.

do you even type anymore or just use smileys...

The Ralphie Handlers have a new pet!

A couple of conversions from still playing...

10 plays from a state championship? :smile2:

Just dropping off a nice action shot of our man Munchie

munchie-legauxjpg-7de010fff8e478f5_large.jpg

November 27, 2009

Scott Threlkeld/The Times-Picayune
Karr quarterback Munchie Legaux breaks out of the pocket against
Salmen in the first quarter of their playoff game Friday at Hoss
Memtsas Stadium in Harvey.
He was 9-of-22 for 107 yards with a touchdown and an interception.

Arizona is still in the picture here.

Back