What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 LA QB Benton "Munchie" Legaux (Signed to Cincinnati)

Re: '10 LA QB Benton "Munchie" Legaux (Committed to Colorado)

Munchie said he's somewhere between a soft and a solid commitment. Arizona is getting a visit and they've offered him as a QB (not ATH), which is hugely important to Munchie.

Munchie said he's somewhere between a soft and a solid commitment. Arizona is getting a visit and they've offered him as a QB (not ATH), which is hugely important to Munchie.

Somewhere between a soft and a solid committment? No such thing - that is "soft" in my book, or alternatively "not committed".

Somewhere between a soft and a solid committment? No such thing - that is "soft" in my book, or alternatively "not committed".

I agree. But he said it. I believe it means that he's made his decision, but he's going to take one more look just to make sure he's explored all his options.

I really wish he wasn't taking the Arizona visit.

For you Facebook/MySpace/Twitter stalkers, supposedly there's something up on his Facebook page that's encouraging.

[video=youtube;HVQXOIccqPA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVQXOIccqPA[/video]

I have a feeling both will be CUs. Add in Urell, and Cu is making a connection to a place that puts out lots of DIv. 1 talent. Even if you give LSU the top 25 every year, there's plenty to go around.

Arizona is a very dangerous situation. Their program looks like they've turned the corner(finally), and they've always been solid recruiters.

Arizona is a very dangerous situation. Their program looks like they've turned the corner(finally), and they've always been solid recruiters.

They lost by about 100 in a bowl game. Arizona is a mid-level Pac 10 team with absolutely no tradition whatsoever.

They lost by about 100 in a bowl game. Arizona is a mid-level Pac 10 team with absolutely no tradition whatsoever.

and were in contention for the pac 10 title almost the end. They were a solid team that looks to be getting better. Their coach is NOT on the hot seat. They are telling Munchie that they want to try him at QB first. The last time CU was relevant national title wise, Munchie wasn't even in middle school. It is a very, very bad situation.

Unless you're a top level football program (USC, OSU, UM, OU, ND) then tradition really doesn't have any bearing on a kids decision imo.

I'd kill to have their DL coach. The guy is one of the top young recruiters in the game, and a major upgrade coaching wise for CU. He's been a major thorn in CU side for a while now.

What an interesting discussion.

Come to Boulder, Munchie! One of the most beautiful cities in the US, a great education, and a chance to build toward something excellent.

Your unicorn awaits!

I don't get it...AZ sucks. I hate UoA. I'd understand ASU, but Tuscon sucks...why go there? I hate AZ. I still hate them for the entire Apaiata (sp?) **** from some years ago. I hate AZ. And they took Brown too. I understand ASU, I understand Oregon, but AZ?! Come on...what do they have? It's a ****ty place, not a fantastic school, etc.

we're still the favorite right after an official visit to another school... Buff lock imo.

Not a solid verbal at this point, though.

But I agree. We didn't lose him and friends/family will likely point him to CU.

Back