What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#11 CU v #3 Baylor - March 17th, 6.40pm MT - NCAA Tournament 3rd Round Game Thread

Hoping at only 5k ft, it won't be that big a deal...we are really deep so that may come into play...we have 2 guys who usually get 10 minutes or so who didn't get off the bench because of the Rabbits game...

Only 5k. Ft. Yeah, it won't be a big deal. Unless you are trying to run. Or breathe.

I just read one of the baylorfans threads, a few funny things stand out:

-They claim that they never wanted or tried to move to the PAC
-One guy said Ft Collins is a much more beautiful place than Boulder (I guess he likes flat farm fields?)
-They feel sorry for us for being assholes because we haven't found Jesus (seriously, this is what they think)

:lol:

I just read one of the baylorfans threads, a few funny things stand out:

-One guy said Ft Collins is a much more beautiful place than Boulder (I guess he likes flat farm fields?)
-They feel sorry for us for being assholes because we haven't found Jesus (seriously, this is what they think)

:lol:

I survived living 3 years in Ft Collins in the 80's. Couldn't wait to get back to the beauty of Boulder. I tried attending one basketball game at CSU, but Moby is a horrible place. I ended up driving to Boulder as I had season tickets for the men and also attended the women's games. Much better atmosphere in Coors.

Baylor is Baptist. Enough said. :cheers:

Now Buffs, show Baylor what CU basketball and tradition is all about!!!!

:gobuffs: **** Baylor!

Yawn...didn't we blow a 17 point lead in Waco last season? We should be able to play with the Bears and given the altitude plus talk of a lot of CU fans there, I like CU's chances tomorrow in moving on to the Sweet 16.

weren't Austin and Nate on the Hall/Roby team that beat BU in the first round of the Big XII tournament. or is that one year too many? i think the history of conference collegiality (spit) helps us here....

can't behind early and need to play our A game to win...but, i'd rather be playing a scott drew team today than a 3 seed from the Big East or ACC.

**** them and ken starr his framed jizz stained blue dress... i hope he chokes on his own vomit tonight GO BUFFS

Cant we have a **** Bailer thread and then a game thread once it starts?

and then see which thread is longer by the end of the day....

Accurate.

Btw, tried to read that Baylor site. It hurts the eyes.

that site is the worst on the net. scroll up, scroll down....every page. and they are morons, to boot, who think because they are paying a lot of money they were the Stanford or N'western of the Big XII.

snort, chuckle.

See if that BU fan came on here with that last post we may have received him better.Except for him dismissing 5000ft. High altitude is the range between 5000-11500ft. The affects will be felt little bears. Basketball talk was fine. Everything else was just trolling.

Anyway Happy St Taddy's Day to everyone! Lets skin the bears and continue dancing during March Tadness!

Go Buffs! and **** Baylor!

Last edited:
that site is the worst on the net. scroll up, scroll down....every page. and they are morons, to boot, who think because they are paying a lot of money they were the Stanford or N'western of the Big XII.

snort, chuckle.

Completely agree. I've long said this as well. Easily the most clueless, ****ing moronic message board I've encountered. It would be funny if they didn't honestly think they were on par with the elite private schools of the country. **** 'em up

Had a Cal fan and a UDub fan come up to us last night and say thanks for carrying the Pac 12 for everyone and Go Buffs.

The worst job in college basketball has to be the managers for Baylor. I wonder how long it took to color all those white uniforms with a highlighter?

Chuck and Kenny just talked about the game on CBS, I'm pretty sure they STILL haven't watched us play. Both like Baylor because they're too athletic and like to get up and down. I feel like I've heard that one before?

Chuck and Kenny just talked about the game on CBS, I'm pretty sure they STILL haven't watched us play. Both like Baylor because they're too athletic and like to get up and down. I feel like I've heard that one before?
chuck did say baylor had to play their best game if they wanted to win.

Back