What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#11 CU v #3 Baylor - March 17th, 6.40pm MT - NCAA Tournament 3rd Round Game Thread

i love you are liberal bitches...I was one when I was on campus...hell, I was a Democrat back then.....

Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains. - Winston Churchill

**** baylor. - '95

Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains. - Winston Churchill

What about an old conservative?

NO WAY! WHAT WERE THE EXPECTATIONS FOR THIS YEAR????? IN TAD WE TRUST

I don't like Carlon being the white's shadow. We don't need him too tired to score. Tomlinson needs to cover Heslip.

:yeahthat:

Somebody needs to knock his prancing ass into the 15th row the next time he tries to put up a 3.

And what the **** is up with that stupid raccoon eyes thing he keeps doing???

'cause he's a tremendous douche? :rolling_eyes:

:yeahthat:

Somebody needs to knock his prancing ass into the 15th row the next time he tries to put up a 3.

And what the **** is up with that stupid raccoon eyes thing he keeps doing???

^^^^
THIS

Amazing cu is this close considering the douchebag from baylor and his 3's. CU has to REBOUND and somebody other than roberson. Tunks again just doesn't rebound. If baylor keeps getting 2-3 shots every time,cu will be done.

Offense is doing well,just need the defense and rebounding to pick up.

Heslip needs knocked on his ass.

Back