What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 AZ DE Kisima Jagne (Verbal to ASU)

First post. Glad to be on the site.
I love how many D lineman we are getting. They all seem to have athleticism too. Great pass rush usually leads to success.
Any word if we are still recruiting the WR Javon Williams from Chandler?

Word was that we had backed off a bit on WR recruiting since we have 3 committed. We'll find out Tuesday how serious the injury to Peyton Williams is. If it's something that requires surgery, I'd bet that we will go hard to find an additional WR. If he's ok, I think it's going to be a numbers game. I know that the coaches (and a lot of the analysts/fans who follow Buff recruiting) are very high on Javon, though. A lot of people would be extremely happy if he became a Buff.

Welcome to the site. :thumbsup:

I hope I can call this guy Kathy Bates because he breaks legs all day.

-- I'm a [strike] mother****ing [/strike] internet Angel --

Looking at his size and speed, could he, potentially, be converted to LB? Or are they going to beef him up more?

Locked, Loaded, and. Buffacized

To our buff nation, we are swarmed right now with az press interviews. But we wanted to take the time to say.....we are on our way.......full details of the day, coming your way.......we love colorado and by the way.......its time to get "buffa-cized"

To our buff nation, we are swarmed right now with az press interviews. But we wanted to take the time to say.....we are on our way.......full details of the day, coming your way.......we love colorado and by the way.......its time to get "buffa-cized"

We need pics of TKO in full buffacization gear. Stat!

Welcome!

:woot: :gobuffs:

From signing day, credit TEAMKISIMA:

To BUFF NATION. Its still bananna's out here in AZ, with a record setting 17 student/athletes from "K-Havoc" H.S. Football program the Chandler Wolves, recieving football scholarships. But, we had to take the time to update you. Here are pics exclusively of your new student/athlete, Kisima, for our new family and run 1st here at allbuffs.com. Enjoy and "GET BUFFACIZED"

View attachment 8338
Kisima (with his MOM "Tameka")signing on the dotted line to officially become a Colorado Buffalo

View attachment 8339
"K-Havoc" letting all know what school is No.1 with him!

View attachment 8340

Making announcement official at the Arizona's National Football Foundation Broadcast!

Awesome!! Thank you for being such an amazing part of the process and sharing this with us.

I tell you this, no QB is going to want to run the read option to K-Havoc's side of the field.

Back