What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 AZ DE Kisima Jagne (Verbal to ASU)

attachment.php

attachment.php

To our buff nation, we are swarmed right now with az press interviews. But we wanted to take the time to say.....we are on our way.......full details of the day, coming your way.......we love colorado and by the way.......its time to get "buffa-cized"
awesome! we are ready

To austinbuff03 - we most definately want several, considering - tko is the originators of the phrase ......lol....

worried about this guy making it in now... bummer if he doesn't, we could sure use him up in Boulder. Has a huge upside and other schools would love to have him with lesser education standards.

worried about this guy making it in now... bummer if he doesn't, we could sure use him up in Boulder. Has a huge upside and other schools would love to have him with lesser education standards.

As I understand it, he's waiting on news from the NCAA, not CU.

wsp is correct, this is not a CU issue. If he is cleared by the NCAA he will be cleared by CU but CU can't clear him unless the NCAA does.

I love all the CU admission blaming for things like this.

wsp is correct, this is not a CU issue. If he is cleared by the NCAA he will be cleared by CU but CU can't clear him unless the NCAA does.

I love all the CU admission blaming for things like this.

You havent been around long enough to watch CU admissions **** us time and time again.

:sad1: I've asked to have a supply of lube but you know, budget cuts and all.

Haha.

Guys - Jagne has updated transcripts that need to be reviewed. Then, it needs to be determined what his corresponding test score needs to be in order to clear the NCAA. If he doesn't have that score, he'll need to re-test. This process could take a while.

If the issue is the NCAA clearinghouse, why does it seem like we always have to wait til August to find out? Don't they decide earlier

If the issue is the NCAA clearinghouse, why does it seem like we always have to wait til August to find out? Don't they decide earlier
Because we aren't OU, U$C Michigam etc. The NCAA has their kneepads ready for those types of schools....we just aren't on the list.

Because we aren't OU, U$C Michigam etc. The NCAA has their kneepads ready for those types of schools....we just aren't on the list.

In this regard, the NCAA does it to everyone. There was a kid that signed with Texas a couple years ago and he got jerked around for the better part of a year as I recall.

In this regard, the NCAA does it to everyone. There was a kid that signed with Texas a couple years ago and he got jerked around for the better part of a year as I recall.
I'm sure you are right, I just like bashing those asshats whenever I get the chance...

From Ringo's chat today...
"I know the staff had a roster meeting recently and they have currently have him listed as a guy they will place at a junior college with the hopes of adding him to the program down the road."
Crap. Seemed like a guy who could make a quick impact.

From Ringo's chat today...
"I know the staff had a roster meeting recently and they have currently have him listed as a guy they will place at a junior college with the hopes of adding him to the program down the road."
Crap. Seemed like a guy who could make a quick impact.

The rest of that quote leaves the door open a little:

"...That doesn't necessarily mean they have given up on him for this year. I don't
know enough about his situation to know if it's just a few classes he needs and
can do over the summer or if he has broader problems that will take more time to
address at a JC. I do know that it will be tough to get him back to Boulder from
a JC because coaches at junior colleges have their own priorities and often
steer kids away from taking the tougher classes they have to take to qualify at
CU. We'll see."

*fingers crossed*

Would be big news for us. Some good news for once

Back