What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA DT Justin Solis (Signed to Colorado)

In so many ways, this reflects how differently the new coaching staff is approaching early recruiting.

Welcome aboard, Justin! Really good get, and I think this puts Tui on the board for this class.

CaliHighSports reporting now:

Westlake 3 star lineman Justin Solis has committed to #Colorado #buffs #CUbuffs

Hopefully they'll run a front page article there.

Well, I think syko has a point. Looking at rivals, we haven't had a DT commit since Bonsu (and Nuckels)in '09? WTF? I know our coaches have had some success converting guys, but it seems crazy to ignore a position in recruiting.

Anyway, this news rocks!

I pretty much view Dillon as #1 and Solis as #1a in terms of importance for the class thus far. Good players at positions of need.

Hope we can land one more DT in this class, would set us up well depth-wise going forward, as I expect Solis to play a lot as a true freshman. Tui is already paying off either way though.

CaliHighSports now has an article up:

Solis commitment signals more then just a future defensive tackle for the Colorado program. Solis chose Colorado over offers from UCLA, Arizona and Georgia Tech, showing increasingly that the Buffaloes are becoming a premier destination for elite recruits.

http://www.calihighsports.com/articles/380

:thumbsup:

CaliHighSports now has an article up:

Solis commitment signals more then just a future defensive tackle for the Colorado program. Solis chose Colorado over offers from UCLA, Arizona and Georgia Tech, showing increasingly that the Buffaloes are becoming a premier destination for elite recruits.

http://www.calihighsports.com/articles/380

:thumbsup:

Favorite line (and typo):

"when he gets in the backfield is closing speed is incredible."

I really like this one, and I like the way things have been going the last few weeks. This is the way recruiting is supposed to be.

Back