What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA QB Shane Dillon (Signed to COLORADO)

Shane dillon confirmed on Buffchips his increased size 6'6. 196. Looking to crack 200 soon.

He is averaging 20 points and 12 rebounds a game for his schools first place ball team.

Embo said something yesterday in his presser, I never thought of. All our rookies that play bball are a lot smaller than they will be once they switch to only football. Dillon may look tiny now, but I am excited to see him a year after training with coach blacken

Embo said something yesterday in his presser, I never thought of. All our rookies that play bball are a lot smaller than they will be once they switch to only football. Dillon may look tiny now, but I am excited to see him a year after training with coach blacken
Yeah, heard that too. Not unreasonable to think he could show up in Boulder around 210+. Would like to see Blacken get him up to the 225 range; with his height and frame, he can handle that.

Really glad you chose CU and look forward to seeing you light up the scoreboard. Thank you and you will love Boulder.

Yeah, heard that too. Not unreasonable to think he could show up in Boulder around 210+. Would like to see Blacken get him up to the 225 range; with his height and frame, he can handle that.
Would like to see him be able to keep his wheels, and be up around 235. Thats Roethlisberger type size. That would be a huge change from what we have seen in the recent past. I think he could do it honestly, he has such a lanky frame right now. As soon as he starts bulking up, it won't take long.

Would like to see SD around 220-225 when he gets in competition to be the starter in the next season or two. Elway played at 215! Coach Blacken will definitely get him to gain where gains are necessary while keeping that nice arm strength and some wheels to elude defenders.

Shane reminds me a LOT of Tom Brady when first enrolling at Michigan (http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/chad-henne-tom-brady-michig.jpg). He's just got that lanky, long body that will eventually fill up a bit (Brady is around 225-ish now?). Not saying his body type is a bad thing at all, but he'll definitely need to keep adding a few pounds to absorb some hits. Good work Shane, keep it up and can't wait to see you dominating D's on the field!

Before we all start adding weight to his frame, remember that Koy Detmer played his entire career at CU under 128 pounds (though he bulked up to almost 140 in the pros). True story.

Shane reminds me a LOT of Tom Brady when first enrolling at Michigan (http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/chad-henne-tom-brady-michig.jpg). He's just got that lanky, long body that will eventually fill up a bit (Brady is around 225-ish now?). Not saying his body type is a bad thing at all, but he'll definitely need to keep adding a few pounds to absorb some hits. Good work Shane, keep it up and can't wait to see you dominating D's on the field!

I think he'll have more of the Drew Bledsoe build.

So glad to have Shane!
Stoudt_Dance_Small_Long.gifStoudt_Dance_Small_Long.gifStoudt_Dance_Small_Long.gifStoudt_Dance_Small_Long.gifStoudt_Dance_Small_Long.gifStoudt_Dance_Small_Long.gif

Attachments

• Stoudt_Dance_Small.gif
    Stoudt_Dance_Small.gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 198
  • Stoudt_Dance_Small_Background.gif
    Stoudt_Dance_Small_Background.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
With his build Shane may never be one of those big, stout QBs that looks like he could play LB but some extra muscle will make him more durable when getting hit and help him in shrugging off guys bumping and/or grabbing him as he is in the pocker or running.

I am very excited about having Shane on the team and see him as a guy with a very high ceiling as a player. I also like the fact that having Wood takes the pressure off of Shane to perform right away and will let him develop at his own pace which should mean a better player in the long run. I also like that every indication is that Shane is willing to do the work needed to reach that potential.

How is that not an official AllBuffs smiley?

We could get rid of about 6 that we current have that this completely replaces.
It is my sacrifice to the Junta! All praise Stoudt! Stoudt_Dance_Small_Long.gif

Attachments

• Stoudt_Dance_Small_Background.gif
    Stoudt_Dance_Small_Background.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
A lot of good throws. The one at 1.00 minute was perfect. Like what I see.

SD has a torn labrum and will need surgery. Fingers crossed. He should be back to full strength in 3 or 4 months.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery. I'm less concerned by injury in general, but really concerned by the location of his injury. Should he even have a labrum to tear?

SD has a torn labrum and will need surgery. Fingers crossed. He should be back to full strength in 3 or 4 months.

I had to look it up. Labrum is the ring like cartilage that surrounds the hip or shoulder socket.

Last edited:
Back