What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA TE Taylor McNamara (Verbal to Oklahoma)

Aeroxx really, and I mean really, sucks at **** talking. He needs to stop. and Tmac FTMFW! Looks like Embrrito made an all out assault to get back in the game.

Just reporting what Adam said. Not trying to fight here.

I guess I kinda missed that in your original post when you completely avoided mentioning Adam at all, even though we know that is where you got your info.

When was the in-home?
The in-home was last night.
I'm taking this as there is still an opportunity if he had Embree in home last night for an "eye opening" in home the night before he left for Oklahoma. My guess would be that new **** was brought to light to him during that in home visit. I wouldn't count us out yet. We're certainly a longshot dark horse, but we're still in his top 5.

I'm taking this as there is still an opportunity if he had Embree in home last night for an "eye opening" in home the night before he left for Oklahoma. My guess would be that new **** was brought to light to him during that in home visit. I wouldn't count us out yet. We're certainly a longshot dark horse, but we're still in his top 5.
I don't think our chances are great but being the last to see him other than OU will help us a lot more then where we stood before last night.

Tini: Adam posted at ~4 pm pacific time. McNamara's tweet about the in home was around midnight pacific time.

Basically, who the heck knows, but I think any definitive statements are premature.

Son, there's a Buffalo in the living room

images

Finals were the 12th-16th at Okie.

For those of you that can remember or are still in school, does this make it a big party weekend this week?

My hazy recollection was that after finals it wasn't great because people were on different schedules, leaving at different times, and most people tried to cut out and get home as soon as they could.

For those of you that can remember or are still in school, does this make it a big party weekend this week?

My hazy recollection was that after finals it wasn't great because people were on different schedules, leaving at different times, and most people tried to cut out and get home as soon as they could.

That's what I remember as well. In fact, I remember freshman year when I had a final on the afternoon of 12/22 (the last day of finals that year) and the place was a ghost town.

From what I remember, finals were dead, and people bolted as soon as their last final was done. The weekend after spring finals was a different story. It was usually a pretty good time.

Back