What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA TE Taylor McNamara (Verbal to Oklahoma)

I forget where someone asked this but I figured this is a good place to mention it.

8H4H1514_fixx_normal.jpg

Sherrard23 Sherrard Harrington

yea I read AB. I read things you might not even believe I look at. Reading is my hobby!

Now he just needs to go out and lock down some guys, expecially McNamara.

Sherrard for #1 recruiter in the country!

I forget where someone asked this but I figured this is a good place to mention it.

Now he just needs to go out and lock down some guys, expecially McNamara.

Sherrard for #1 recruiter in the country!

gosh I hope he doesn't read most of the threads here. that could scar him for life.

gosh I hope he doesn't read most of the threads here. that could scar him for life.

He might bust a gut laughing at us. That would make an interesting injury report, pulled abdominal muscles from reading stupid stuff by a bunch of 35 year old (+) internet posters.

Jeez if Cal cleans up as that guy thinks.. that'd be incredible for an average team with a coach on the hot seat along with a less than impressive history.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=166&f=1419&t=8424059

No idea how true this info will turn out to be, but I think the McNamara bit about being torn (between which teams???) adds up. I also think we need to hope for Kourtzidis deciding to go ahead and pull the trigger to Cal very soon.

Actually I don't see McNamara worried that much about competition from other recruits. I think that a big part of his thinking right now has to simply be what is going to be the best situation for him, a huge decision for a HS senior.

He has to be considering the history of Embree and his ability to develop and feature a TE while preparing him for the league but there are other considerations as well. Let's hope that in the end he decides to be a Buff but it is easy to understand if he hasn't made his decision yet.

Cal or CU at this point. OU would have to make one hell of an impression (which, as we know, they are very capable of with the number of banners hanging in Norman).

There's a good chance we'll know the answer before the end of the year.

Cal or CU at this point. OU would have to make one hell of an impression (which, as we know, they are very capable of with the number of banners hanging in Norman).

He said he was deciding before Xmas so probably sometime mid-late next week

Did Embree ever do an in-home? Brookhardt did I know that but I'd feel much more confident if Embree got one in.

Don't think Embree has had his in-home yet...honestly our best recruiter here may be Dillon. The Rivals article today on Dillon winning a championship mentioned that they work out together every week and Dillon is pushing the Buffs hard :).

Supposed to be in Norman this weekend and this gig could end up looking like a Hollywood get-together. The boomers are slated to host four 5* recruits.

This one concerns me quite a bit. Attrition has devastated the TE position for the boomers -- they currently have 2 seniors and 1 underclassman -- that's all. An early-enrollee at a position of need will certainly warrant a lot of attention from the staff and hosts.

I guess we'll know after his visit this weekend to OU. He seems like he wants to stay in the Pac-12 or closer to home tho...

McNamara is answering questions all day through his twitter, if any of you twitter folks are interested.

Wants to have a career in broadcast journalism. Hopefully he realizes he could still do that here.

Back