What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 MD RB Wes Brown (Signed to Maryland)

I gotta say I have no idea whether Miller has worked his butt of or not. I agree with many of the previous posts. Tebow has worked his butt off and still has average at best mechanics, Miller has definitely put in the time to be able to run a college offense. The point I failed to get a cross is that we need to get guys in here like Mr. Brown who are athletically gifted before they have to work their butts off. That way they can play well as freshman and contribute to our success.

I still stand by my observation that Braxton is currently getting by on freakish athletic ability. When he matures physically and has been able to get the experience and repetition under his belt he will likely be every bit as meaningful to that program as Pryor was.

Just noticed on Rivals (free material) that Penn State is going after this guy hard. Should we be scared? We really need a big name like Wes to get the ball rolling again.

Penn St is the biggest challenger here. If he wanted to stay home at Maryland, he would have already committed. Miami and NM are in shambles.

New top 5 for Wes Brown.

Michigan, Penn St, South Carolina, Colorado, Maryland. In no order

Not good. Spurrier knows how to close and now we are competing with Mich and Penn St too. I liked our chances alot before but now with this losing season starting to spiral out of control I can see us starting to lose grasp with some of our larger fish. Not good. Not good at all.

Now that it's been 24 hours, the latest rivals article indicates that Miami is once again the leader for Brown and he is deciding sometime soon

While not necessarily having any direct bearing on W. Brown, Scout is reporting that "tha U" recently picked up its second RB commit of their class. A 6'0, 200lb kid with sub 4.5 speed, rated 3* by them. This adds to their 5* RB Duke Johnson. Now of course, we already have two RB commits as well, but perhaps this could help with our recruitment of Wes.

Last edited:
Vandy is a very good school, won't mind losing to them, but after saying that CU is also a very good school. Early playing time at CU, and he will get a chance to be coached by a very good RB coach. He will play in an offense that wants to feature the running game, he will join a program rich with history, unlike Vandy losing history in the SEC.

Last edited:
Back