What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 MD RB Wes Brown (Signed to Maryland)

between crowder, payne and now abron jr, 4 RBs in one class is a lot. Still would love to have him! Come on Wes!
Next year at RB:
TJ
malcom
Josh ford.
im assuming DD is staying on D?

I'm pretty confident that Crowder will redshirt, considering the injury. Heck, he may be a grayshirt candidate. He's gonna need some time to rehab.

Wes Brown is #2 on my wish list, just behind Rippy. Difference maker. I'm not very confident he's going to come here, based on what I've been reading, though. I hope my instincts are wrong.

Will visit

That is awesome....I love this kid... want to see him pounding the rock in the Black and Gold.....I am getting very excited about this class. A certain TE or two, Yuri, and Brown...and I LOVE this class. Well, please find a way to add WW. Just the one extra OL. I really liked him, and his family. Why do they already feel like Buffs? BECAUSE BOTH THEM AND US KNOW THEY SHOULD BE BUFFS!!!!!

EB will work his magic and he will commit to CU.
Wow, ABers run the spectrum don't they. Some are so freaking pessimistic but at least 2 people tonight are claiming that Brown and McNamara are ours. I hope the optimists are right!

Wow, ABers run the spectrum don't they. Some are so freaking pessimistic but at least 2 people tonight are claiming that Brown and McNamara are ours. I hope the optimists are right!

Yep. And I am convinced that boydbuff and bigbang2 are the same poster, along with jimmy and syko on the other side.

Last edited:
I'll just say that I belong to the glass is half full society :lol: But enough about us, let's get back to Brown, McNamara, Yuri, et. al

The Denver Post doing an article about a top prospect being recruited by CU, and not one mention of the "scandal"?? I'm shocked.

Back