What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 NJ CB Yuri Wright (Signed to Colorado)

Ur a bitch if u think this language is questionable for a 18 year old. He's a top
Prospect I'm sure girls are all over him. He jus wanted to get some poon. Who cares

Not worse at all. People who bitch about language can **** off. I'll say whatever ****in words I want.

Drunk again? Take it easy.

Would love to see Wright in the Black and Gold. Kids make poor decisions sometimes. Hopefully he learns from them and becomes a better person. Go Buffs!

There is a difference between using foul language (ie, ****, ****, ****sucker, etc) and being a racist, sexist animal......

:lol: at sexist and racist. How were his comments racist?

And I'm not begging for attention, just think its ****img stupid that people bitch about language and I am stone cold sober.

What if he would have said his dad splashed a Christian lady? Would that be racist as well?

So if I said I kissed a Jewish chick, that would be racist? This is beyond stupid.

Or i want a white wife.

BTW Oxford dictionary definition of racist.

[h=3]noun[/h]
  • a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another:
[h=3]adjective[/h]
  • having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another:

The kid made a mistake and his bravado got the better of him. Thank god they didn't have social media when I was growing up...

It's time to stop crucifying the kid. Should this be headline news on msnbc? Heck no.

Yuri should release a statement through anybody , apologize sincerely and put this all behind him. We all should too.

Tweeting seems to do more harm than good. Anyway, is it worth the risk for something worse down the road possibly?

I really want the kid to be a buff but as usual, if he does sign with CU, get ready for the huge backlash from the denver media.

Scotty McKnight put down some unfortunate words once. He turned out to be a pretty good Buff.

Not worried.

Tweeting seems to do more harm than good. Anyway, is it worth the risk for something worse down the road possibly?

I really want the kid to be a buff but as usual, if he does sign with CU, get ready for the huge backlash from the denver media.

The Denver media can sleep on the wet spot.

I actually don't think the denver news will even pick this up if he commits

I actually don't think the denver news will even pick this up if he commits

Are you kidding? Henderson will be like a pig in ****. I really wonder if you're kidding or not. I don't think tapatalk shows sarcasm font.

Denver news hardly follows CU recruiting - or any recruiting.

CSU fans can pick up whatever they want. Their program is filled to the brim with malcontents and criminals. Hell, they're bringing on a guy who cheated on his ACTs

CSU fans sure have.

I'll say it again, csu fans are the worst. They have a weekly cu basketball thread where they bash the pac12 and their 1 point win at home vs cu has them thinking they are allsome.

They've had more than their share of bad apples but the denver media doesn't go after them like cu.

I'll say it again, csu fans are the worst. They have a weekly cu basketball thread where they bash the pac12 and their 1 point win at home vs cu has them thinking they are allsome.

They've had more than their share of bad apples but the denver media doesn't go after them like cu.

Agreed.

Meh, it's CSU. Who cares? They're irrelevant.

a) Henderson's gone isn't he?
b) If the Denver media does pick it up, mention Wright is meeting with Tebow and they'll go off on a tangent

Are you kidding? Henderson will be like a pig in ****. I really wonder if you're kidding or not. I don't think tapatalk shows sarcasm font.

I don't know, they never really said much when we got Paul Richardson. That IMO was much worse than Yuri Wright's situation.

I don't know, they never really said much when we got Paul Richardson. That IMO was much worse than Yuri Wright's situation.

I agree with you. However, the Yuri incident has been made bigger by the media, and news in the media feeds on itself.

I trust that Embree does what he thinks us best. As far as the Denver media goes, I say **** 'em, but as a head coach, Embree needs to consider the media reaction and the potential impact on the program.

I agree with you. However, the Yuri incident has been made bigger by the media, and news in the media feeds on itself.

I trust that Embree does what he thinks us best. As far as the Denver media goes, I say **** 'em, but as a head coach, Embree needs to consider the media reaction and the potential impact on the program.

I say **** what the media thinks or says. If we worry about what they will think or say, then they are controlling us and our program.

Back