What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 NJ CB Yuri Wright (Signed to Colorado)

Sorry. His facebook page under the part for where you work says "Has worked at UC Berkeley"

So to sum up, he loves us, but he also loves Georiga, and loves Michigan, and loves Cal. Sounds like he's ours for sure.

Colorado Rivals message board poster saying that he will be visiting on 9 December. Not sure how valid the information is, but for those of you who subscribe over there, you might be able to get more scoop.

Colorado Rivals message board poster saying that he will be visiting on 9 December. Not sure how valid the information is, but for those of you who subscribe over there, you might be able to get more scoop.

Edit: Looks like its per the ticker. Fantastic. This is where the staff will earn their paychecks right here.

Pledge Allegiance to the Swag

That's my birthday! . . . it's a lock.

CU BB plays Wyoming on the 9th. Unfortunately it is the day before finals start so student section attendance may be a little scattered.

apparently d mac now saying yuri is not coming on 9 Dec. those of you with a rivals sub may be able to glean more information.

guess the parents were so impressed with the drunken finals stories and what a great academic institution CU is. just thought i might toss that out there. do with it what you want.

CU is a better school than Michigan, didn't you get the memo? Probably superior to Cal too.

I follow yuri on twitter, tweet a lot about michigan. I tweeted at him once bout the buffaloes and he retweeted it which is what he always does. but He tweets and retweets a lot about michigan, especially during the tosu mich game. tweet a lil about georgia. i think MICH is the leader here tho for sure

According to his fb he is visiting us next weekend (Dec. 9th)

I think that's hugely important if he's still planning to announce at the US Army All-American game. That only leaves one additional visit date before that game and he will have been to CU twice.

Back