What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 NJ CB Yuri Wright (Signed to Colorado)

AZ apparently has a scoop on Yuri, listed on the right hand side of his homepage. Not sure if it means anything

AZ apparently has a scoop on Yuri, listed on the right hand side of his homepage. Not sure if it means anything

That isn't scoop on the right side, it's a list of the most recent posts. In this case, it was repeating a joke from the Rivals board that a poster took seriously. Nothing.

Ya think???

As of 8:00 p.m. PST yes....now? Maybe....need to pay to play brother.

253_grizzly_bear.jpg

In all seriousness, your recruiting board is top shelf. I would defer to your MODs for posted info. They seem to be dialed in to the nation. Buffnik and BB have set some high standards here IMO. Lots of breaking news and links from those guys. This particular recruit, however, is tough to read. Buffs are in the mix though-my two cents . That is all. stay posted RedDirt....

As of 8:00 p.m. PST yes....now? Maybe....need to pay to play brother.

253_grizzly_bear.jpg

In all seriousness, your recruiting board is top shelf. I would defer to your MODs for posted info. They seem to be dialed in to the nation. Buffnik and BB have set some high standards here IMO. Lots of breaking news and links from those guys. This particular recruit, however, is tough to read. Buffs are in the mix though-my two cents . That is all. stay posted RedDirt....

Let's double the member fees in return for the great MOD work. Who is with me?

Let's double the member fees in return for the great MOD work. Who is with me?

You should all just pitch in and give me an 8 ball and a gift certificate for Club Nitro at the spring game Sackygate. :smile2:

Michigan grads are funny. They act like they graduated from an Ivy League school. No way you can get through a conversation with one without finding out the doosh was a Michigan grad. There's a lot of ego.

New Jersey kids LOVE Colorado. Always have. Always will.

My respect for each of you is at a high level. I wish you both good luck. If he doesn't choose Cal, I hope he is a Buff. Things are fluid right now. I doubt anyone has a good read on this prospect. This one is coming down to the wire! That said, I really wish I would have attended a "sacky grill affair" when I was in Boulder! I'm a little pissed about that but will be there in early Feb in an effort to break my leg skiing. I Really enjoy this board and appreciate the tradition of the Buffs and the quality of the posters here. That said, I honestly think it's down to 4. Michigan, ND. CU and Cal. I'm rooting for the PAC 12. Forget the tweets and bs rivals posts...these 4 are the last men standing. Good luck!

We all know the Pac-12 usually has the best quarterbacks so with that being said, if I was a receiver or a corner I would want to play for a school that I could showcase my skillset agaisnt the best in the country.

We all know the Pac-12 usually has the best quarterbacks so with that being said, if I was a receiver or a corner I would want to play for a school that I could showcase my skillset agaisnt the best in the country.

And it's a real plus for defensive back to work against this level of talent all the time in practice.

Jesus, could there be any less respect for CU over there? They act like they don't know who we are. Memory serves, UM had a couple of rough years lately, too.

2 things in their mind

1. We are not in the Big 10 (12) therefor we suck have always sucked, and will always suck

2. They are in a BCS game now so the past does not matter.

Michigan fans would have much upsetness if they knew that we've pulled into the lead on Yuri.

This one is all about Brown. We have a really good shot if he keeps visiting Yuri all the way through signing day. Nothing in recruiting is ever a sure thing, but I really like our chances here.

I won't be confident til he visits another school and still has CU in the lead.

:popcorn:. Either way I'm pretty content with CB recruiting. It went from basically non-existent after Wilson decommitted to 4-5 legit guys we have a great shot at. Just waiting for them to pop

On a plane now Colorado bound. Haven't been outside today but it looks like a perfect Boulder day!

Back