What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX OT Jeromy Irwin (Signed to Colorado)

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Very important recruit for this OL class. I'm so fired up right now!

OL and TE, 2 of the 3 most under satisfied parts of our recruiting class, just got a huge shot in the arm. Noice. Welcome!

No they are not related and yes I know the name. Glad to hear all the enthusiasm on the boys coming up to CU but I already knew how badly they were wanted from the beginning. They did get an offer from Boise State also but any interest in them ended with the AD getting fired this week and all the info coming out of self-emposed sanctions etc. Not a program we want to be a part of

Welcome to CU Irwins! You are now family! BTW, your surname is already one of the great families in Buff history. Your boys HAD to be Buffs!

In case you are wondering, Hale Irwin, hall of fame Pro Golfer played football as well at CU, as did (I believe) his brother and his nephew.

Welcome to the BNG family.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Jeromy and Sean are coming up next weekend and I have officially purchase my first "Buffs" t shirts. Jeromy is doing awesome this year, their football team is expected to do well and make playoffs. Attached is a link on a great article the ran in the Houston Chronicle last week, naming Sean and Jeromy as "Mountain Men" since they are coming to Colorado too. Thought you fanatics might enjoy.

"Bobcats" to "Buffs.

Thanks so much for posting!

Is it my imagination, or has Jeromy put on some mass since last year?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Jeromy and Sean are coming up next weekend and I have officially purchase my first "Buffs" t shirts. Jeromy is doing awesome this year, their football team is expected to do well and make playoffs. Attached is a link on a great article the ran in the Houston Chronicle last week, naming Sean and Jeromy as "Mountain Men" since they are coming to Colorado too. Thought you fanatics might enjoy.

http://www.chron.com/default/article/Cy-Fair-looks-to-imposing-Irwin-brothers-for-deep-2169435.php"Bobcats" to "Buffs.
Careful that it's not seen as obscene by Argus even staff!*

They'll have a great time in Boulder and will get our first home win of the year!

*fyi - tini was kicked out of the CSU game by Argus event staff in Denver for wearing an offensive shirt. I'm sure that didn't make any sense to a lot of people since you're not following tini's life and times in his blog, "Diary of a creatine rager". (buffnik)

SWEET!! Thanks for the pic Ann! They look great in buffs gear! Cant wait to get them on the field.

Is that Sean on the left? I dont see any cast or crutches, he must be healing nicely.

How did they and you enjoy the visit?

Yes Sean is on the left. Sean was released from wearing his boot the day before they left. He is healing great and we go back to the doctor tomorrow. He is moving around like he was never hurt. The bone stimulator helped alot I would assume. We'll see in the xrays tomorrow. They absolutely loved the school and everything!!! I don't think they wanted to come home. Unfortunately we were unable to come with them but hope to come next spring for the game. I ordered the buffs gear online so that they would arrive dressed "Buffly", lol. It was a real classy visit but Kanavis did say their appetites were "impressive". As for the pounds, don't encourage them I spend enough as it is. Jeromy said that they were recognized by some fans while walking around during the game and that was awesome. I promise you they two young men are going to make a big difference next year along with all the other great recruits!!!

Buff nation is stoked to get some Texas blood back on the roster. When CU was great, smacking around the UT'S & OU'S of the country, CU had a huge TX presence on the roster. Look no farther than Kanavis. It's exciting to see Embree quickly getting back to work there. Excited to get all our kids in this year.

Kanavis was a big part of getting the boys up there. They way he recruited them and also with me. I could and still can call him and ask questions or give him reports of Sean's recovery. He was very genuine and that made a big difference with both the boys and us. I know we have a long road ahead but when the boys were put on Varsity their Sophomore year, they worked hard even though they never won one game that year. The next year their team won a share of district and this year we are ranked #8 in the state this week. I know I may be biased but there is really something special about the boys, including the third triplet who obviously isn't a jock. I look forward to watching them many more years and many trips to Colorado. Thanks to all the sports fans in Boulder that made them so welcome and of course the coaching staff etc. "GO BUFFS"

Kanavis was a big part of getting the boys up there. They way he recruited them and also with me. I could and still can call him and ask questions or give him reports of Sean's recovery. He was very genuine and that made a big difference with both the boys and us. I know we have a long road ahead but when the boys were put on Varsity their Sophomore year, they worked hard even though they never won one game that year. The next year their team won a share of district and this year we are ranked #8 in the state this week. I know I may be biased but there is really something special about the boys, including the third triplet who obviously isn't a jock. I look forward to watching them many more years and many trips to Colorado. Thanks to all the sports fans in Boulder that made them so welcome and of course the coaching staff etc. "GO BUFFS"
AH, thanks for the updates! With your boys having the added experience at re-building a program, I'm sure they will be early leaders in the locker room! Great to hear your thoughts about Kanavis, and glad they enjoyed their visit.

I think we need a new stoudt next year "best family member of a recruit" I would vote for AH, but of course I love all the others too

No, with out of state tuition that wouldn't be possible. He is still deciding on what he wants to do right now. Wish I could have made a bundle deal for all three, lol.

Yes Sean is on the left. Sean was released from wearing his boot the day before they left. He is healing great and we go back to the doctor tomorrow. He is moving around like he was never hurt. The bone stimulator helped alot I would assume. We'll see in the xrays tomorrow. They absolutely loved the school and everything!!! I don't think they wanted to come home. Unfortunately we were unable to come with them but hope to come next spring for the game. I ordered the buffs gear online so that they would arrive dressed "Buffly", lol. It was a real classy visit but Kanavis did say their appetites were "impressive". As for the pounds, don't encourage them I spend enough as it is. Jeromy said that they were recognized by some fans while walking around during the game and that was awesome. I promise you they two young men are going to make a big difference next year along with all the other great recruits!!!

GREAT PIC Ms. Ann! Great looking boys! I'm loving the Buffly term. I'm gonna have to steal that! I can't wait for next year!!!! "Texas" and "Colorado" will become ONE!

Back